RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
The version I have is pretty buggy. When I recruit a girl sometimes a different girl is being recruited, it's a mess. I hope the updated versions fix this.

HereForDownload

Oct 18, 2019
So i've been trying to get a team to start a manual translation project for this game but i haven't been able to get a funding to kickstart the project so i've been doing it by myself, but i just started doing it recently. I estimate that there are more than 10 thousand lines in the game and it would took me several years to complete even if i work at it full time, which is impossible because i also have a full time job irl.
I really want to see this game get a full proper translation, If there's already an ongoing project for this i'd be glad to help, contact me on discord: Faryzal2020#3213

View attachment 1550420
So i've been trying to get a team to start a manual translation project for this game but i haven't been able to get a funding to kickstart the project so i've been doing it by myself, but i just started doing it recently. I estimate that there are more than 10 thousand lines in the game and it would took me several years to complete even if i work at it full time, which is impossible because i also have a full time job irl.
I really want to see this game get a full proper translation, If there's already an ongoing project for this i'd be glad to help, contact me on discord: Faryzal2020#3213

View attachment 1550420
be the hero that none of us are

Reactions: Nick_1357

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

View attachment 1550420
Hello You're not responding to the discord so I thought I'd message you about the Images

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So guys I'm asking and gathering some people who can help translate the Images on the brothel If you have a knowledge on Image editing maybe we could create a thread and translate the brothel system So anyone up for it? It's not just for the Image editors we need some translators who knows japanese to for them to tell what it means then the Editors will edit the images

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
latest full version, partial applied, MTL applied over partial, unpacked/decrypted, PNGs optimized
I believe you have to use the transaltion tool. IDK, i've tried it and didnt work.

Edit: Translation file is broken.

Last edited:

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
update for v1.81 because mega link died
you can get it from here:

with the TrsData.json for the Mtool.

Can you upload it on a different site? That site has links to download sites that are just too slow.

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Can you upload it on a different site? That site has links to download sites that are just too slow.
raw dl links v1.81 re-upload:

by the way,i can't translate the Ver1.832 with the Mtool because my premium sub ended
i will try with an alternative way

hahahihi323

Jun 2, 2020
So guys I'm asking and gathering some people who can help translate the Images on the brothel If you have a knowledge on Image editing maybe we could create a thread and translate the brothel system So anyone up for it? It's not just for the Image editors we need some translators who knows japanese to for them to tell what it means then the Editors will edit the images
i can help with a image editing, but not really a translator