RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019
i answered this question multiple times. nearly every 2 days someone asks me the same question again and again. it´s all been answered here in this thread.
i'm sorry for that dude, when i tried this it works well but why i got like that ??,cause i using a diffrent ver or what?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i'm sorry for that dude, when i tried this it works well but why i got like that ??,cause i using a diffrent ver or what?
mtl looks always a bit quirky.. but these squares are news for me. never seen this in the game.
if you have trouble with the text, change the fontsize in mtool (first page) to -1 or -2.. the text becomes smaller and more readable.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look in the background of your screenshot! first let ALL files load before starting a game..

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019
mtl looks always a bit quirky.. but these squares are news for me. never seen this in the game.
if you have trouble with the text, change the fontsize in mtool (first page) to -1 or -2.. the text becomes smaller and more readable.

look in the background of your screenshot! first let ALL files load before starting a game..
yeah i just load this with that file u give to me,without waiting that,just gimme a sec for trying this

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019

i'm not using supported member,and waiting for full load and load translation from ur file,and the result like this

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019

still same

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Dampfkochtopf: I thought you need to be subscribed to use anything bigger than 3mb translations in MTool?

Also, OH SHIT! The queen is Mikamis daughter??? I thought it's her sister! o_O

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Is there a 100% save with gallery for this game ?
I loved the first opus but I just don't have the time to play this

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i don´t know the reason behind these squares. maybe some font is missing on your side? i don´t have this issue. sorry. but if you still can enjoy the game, then it´s not that bad.
and for missing text in your second screenshot: this is image based text that can´t be translated. sorry, for this part it´s trial and error.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Dampfkochtopf: I thought you need to be subscribed to use anything bigger than 3mb translations in MTool?

Also, OH SHIT! The queen is Mikamis daughter??? I thought it's her sister! o_O
you can´t translate games with text bigger than 3mb, but you can still load translation data and use them. it´s all because of money. translating costs money (server), but when it´s done, there aren´t any costs anymore. that´s why you can open bigger files.

CarolMu

Mar 18, 2019
i don´t know the reason behind these squares. maybe some font is missing on your side? i don´t have this issue. sorry. but if you still can enjoy the game, then it´s not that bad.
and for missing text in your second screenshot: this is image based text that can´t be translated. sorry, for this part it´s trial and error.
yeah that's right,still enjoyed this game and understand what they said its not problem without error issues,thanks sir for sharing and helping me until now,appreciate for u sir;)

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

eisakuotani

May 24, 2019
Does anyone know if Butakoma300g has mentioned anything about voice acting? I know it's probably unrealistic but I really do think it is a shame that it doesn't have any voice acting with the game being so large. Just some wishful thinking on my part.
A game this big that took this long to make there's no way there will be voice acting. I think after bug fix patches are done he will move on to new things.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
So i've been trying to get a team to start a manual translation project for this game but i haven't been able to get a funding to kickstart the project so i've been doing it by myself, but i just started doing it recently. I estimate that there are more than 10 thousand lines in the game and it would took me several years to complete even if i work at it full time, which is impossible because i also have a full time job irl.
I really want to see this game get a full proper translation, If there's already an ongoing project for this i'd be glad to help, contact me on discord: Faryzal2020#3213

1639794296692.png

Last edited:

bananaguard6969

Nov 13, 2021
So i've been trying to get a team to start a manual translation project for this game but i haven't been able to get a funding to kickstart the project so i've been doing it by myself, but i just started doing it recently. I estimate that there are more than 10 thousand lines in the game and it would took me several years to complete even if i work at it full time, which is impossible because i also have a full time job irl.
I really want to see this game get a full proper translation, If there's already an ongoing project for this i'd be glad to help, contact me on discord: Faryzal2020#3213

View attachment 1550420
Looks like someone from ULMF is also translating it, you can probably contact the translator and help through this Discord

This is their blog page:

Reactions: Nick_1357

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018

View attachment 1550420
Damn, the game is a full visual novel now