RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i don't know where to extract the translations file, can you tell me :(
first, you need the "mtool" (search for "adventcirno" here on f95), after that open the tool. then extract the file in the game folder where the games exe is. after that, go back to the open mtool and click on this giant grey button. navigate to the game and open the games exe. after that click on "install&go". a new menu will pop up. navigate to "translate" and there click on "load translation file".
that´s all. sounds complicated for the first time, but is pretty easy the more you use this tool.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
if i don´t forget it,i will try a new mtl for this game in the next days. since adventcirno made a new translation tool which is based on deepl and fairseq, the results should be way better than using google or bing. unfortunately the trasnslationprogress is very slow, because of quality.
at the moment, i´m translating a game which has 35611 textfiles in it and it takes me the whole day to translate it.
since vitamin quest has 29 mb of text data, it should take me the whole weekend to translate it this way.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
if i don´t forget it,i will try a new mtl for this game in the next days. since adventcirno made a new translation tool which is based on deepl and fairseq, the results should be way better than using google or bing. unfortunately the trasnslationprogress is very slow, because of quality.
at the moment, i´m translating a game which has 35611 textfiles in it and it takes me the whole day to translate it.
since vitamin quest has 29 mb of text data, it should take me the whole weekend to translate it this way.
I checked out the stand-alone TL tool once. But the only thing I remember finding there was an option for Bing TL (Azure Translator) & some funky Chinese thing if I recall correctly.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I have not the faintest clue about what to do after defeating the demon lord... I also found a lot of text input windows... help...

Nov 28, 2021
Hi guys. I am not allowed to publish links yet, but I have version 1.8 with optimized (shrinked) assets and partial translation applied (credits to ULFM guy).
3BaNUf - this is end phrase for gofile typical link, figure yourself. Have fun.

Reactions: Vordack and John573