RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018

use this. It should be save 10 and placed it right in front of the recollection room lady. its just bananaguards save but moved it in front of the lady.
That worked! Thank you very much! :3

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Man. Seeing how much content there is in this game just makes me want to wait for a translation. I really hope we get a fan or official one at some point.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Link for version 1.7 is down.

Could you uplaod it to gofile or somewhere else?

Last edited:

jarpe

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know if Butakoma300g has mentioned anything about voice acting? I know it's probably unrealistic but I really do think it is a shame that it doesn't have any voice acting with the game being so large. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, inside the 1.7 archive there is another archive that is password protected . Do you know the password?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
There's a post here that offers an MTL using MTool, if I'm catching your drift properly.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vitamin-quest-2.98965/page-3#post-6915369
Yes that's the one in OP, but it requires to subscribe to the creator on patreon for translations bigger than 3MB.

By the way, does anyone know where the first prostitution service is supposed to happen? I can't find it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Yes that's the one in OP, but it requires to subscribe to the creator on patreon for translations bigger than 3MB.

By the way, does anyone know where the first prostitution service is supposed to happen? I can't find it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aaah, gotcha, I hadn't realized that, my bad. Then I'm not sure of anything else, apologies.

• Sad
Reactions: Cross Zero