merynoko

Feb 26, 2020
I defeated the first boss in the mountains, then the game changed to some male MC and I can defeat monster girls to make them part of my strip club or what not. But this is not what I signed up for. How the hell do I go back to my elf, demon, dark elf party?? It's also counting days in the top corner but I have no clue what the moonrunes are about
EDIT: This is about vitamin quest 2

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I defeated the first boss in the mountains, then the game changed to some male MC and I can defeat monster girls to make them part of my strip club or what not. But this is not what I signed up for. How the hell do I go back to my elf, demon, dark elf party?? It's also counting days in the top corner but I have no clue what the moonrunes are about
EDIT: This is about vitamin quest 2
There is lamppost looking thing in the "headquarters". That allows you to change between the two MCs.

Reactions: Karn52

Karn52

Jun 4, 2018
Ouch. Thanks to you posting this I realized my game is bugged. Touching the lamp kept giving me game overs so I had no idea what it actually did. The only thing I could think of that was causing it to happen was the MC had fainted in the boss fight so she has 0 HP causing an instant game over when switching to her. Redoing the fight without her fainting seems to have fixed it, but that a few hours down the drain. Thanks again my dude since I wouldn't have realized that's what was happening without this post.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is there any uncensored version or patch for this game? I know I've already saw some uncensored cg from it, but can't find any version totally uncensored.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone know where to get the most updated version of the sequel? 1.3 I think, there's a few bugs in 1.0.

So far I've only found it on sites that offer it as a free download that takes...12-13 HOURS to complete.

Wannaplayforever1

Sep 22, 2018
Well, need save for Part 2 Vita cuz that's a problem with faceless monster-girl collector (after first quest). Have literally 0 idea about what to do after Slime and Bee captures.

Ddeityy

Jun 30, 2021
Well, need save for Part 2 Vita cuz that's a problem with faceless monster-girl collector (after first quest). Have literally 0 idea about what to do after Slime and Bee captures.
The lamp is used to change main characters. The chessboard above is to control the brothel you created when defeating girls. The gramophone is to skip days as male MC.
Essentially you need to progress by defeating bosses as the main party to then unlock the same region for the male MC to capture bosses and monster girls to use in the brothel. Also certain NPC girls are able to be captured as well by battling them. Remember to spam hypnosis stun to win.
Playing this without any translations is very confusing but fun nontheless.
ss+(2021-11-09+at+04.23.32).jpg

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes