RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Don't know about kaguragames, but a translator from ulmf forums is working on it.
Nobody can predict the future and say there's no way, but nothing's been officially announced any which way.
They didn't pick up #1 either, so it's not very likely they'll pick up the second one w/o touching the first since these do seem to be rather linked.

Bottom line ... I'd forget about Kagura for the time being.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Nobody can predict the future and say there's no way, but nothing's been officially announced any which way.
They didn't pick up #1 either, so it's not very likely they'll pick up the second one w/o touching the first since these do seem to be rather linked.

Bottom line ... I'd forget about Kagura for the time being.
I figured as much especially with all the games Kagura has on their hands still waiting to be translated but I wanted to ask before getting my hopes up.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
and update continues now at v1.6 lol I don't know I should purchase the game usually when official english come out gonna be a separate game
I don't want to buy the game twice lol

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know what to do when you control the man the second time? Captured two different mon girls in the forest, beat the second boss and spoke with everyone I could find but I can't progress to any new locations on either characters
Edit: Also if someone knows how to recharge the camera battery I would love to know

Last edited:

Sayan291

Dec 20, 2018
Can someone provide a full guide? It's really confusing to maintain brothel and cannot open area 7 either.

bananaguard6969

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone know what to do when you control the man the second time? Captured two different mon girls in the forest, beat the second boss and spoke with everyone I could find but I can't progress to any new locations on either character
Edit: Also if someone knows how to recharge the camera battery I would love to know
I believe you have to switch back to the main character with the lantern next to the teleport circle and complete that main story. As you unlock new areas in the main story it will also open up in the male character story.

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
I didn't get very far in the brothel, but the main story I've completed. It is also not legit gameplay so you'll see some items with no names. It is also a 1.0 gameplay.
Thanks broski, it's good to have this and check what awaits in the endgame. Is there a scene recollection hub in this game or do I have to go around getting fucked and talking to people?

bananaguard6969

Nov 13, 2021
Thanks broski, it's good to have this and check what awaits in the endgame. Is there a scene recollection hub in this game or do I have to go around getting fucked and talking to people?
I actually found another save from another forum that has everything completed from ulmf. If you go to the cabin near the water and talk to the lady to the right you'll have the recollection scenes there. pressing Shift will show you the monster's scenes.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
hey bois, attachment below is en_translated_menu_ for UNPACKED vitamin2 only. (v1.4)
if interested, just extract on the same as .exe (Warning below after samples)

View attachment 1494333 View attachment 1494335

View attachment 1494355

First of all, I didn't play the prequel nor play this sequel, so I don't know what's happening inside, but all I know is
she going around the world and breed, that's what I have her in my mind.
2. I was just follow by the written Jap and translate in with little bit of my weed understanding. So, I hope you dont mind.
3. I might search what is useful in the game (priority pictures) and translate it with machine+my brain+google
BUT, I can't promise. Sorry. and, Thank you for reading.
does this work with 1.7? and has anyone else gotten an error trying to unpack
Edit:nvm on unpack saw answer on ulfm

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I actually found another save from another forum that has everything completed from ulmf. If you go to the cabin near the water and talk to the lady to the right you'll have the recollection scenes there. pressing Shift will show you the monster's scenes.
I can't find the cabin you're talking about.

cipher119

Feb 14, 2018
Oh, no wonder I can't see it. It's not on the map for me with that save lol

use this. It should be save 10 and placed it right in front of the recollection room lady. its just bananaguards save but moved it in front of the lady.

Reactions: Pusspuss