RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Azure Star

Jul 21, 2019
When you're playing as Rai, the male MC, I apparently maxed out all of my slots for girls to collect so it's not letting me get anymore. Does anyone know if there is a way to delete some girls or increase the amount you're allowed to have so I can actually capture some more? Basically no point in playing as him without that.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hell yes give a translation to be sure no MTL please or at least an edited MTL so it makes sense
I bought the game so I can upload any new versions, I'd argue wait a few months because it still get updates.
+++++11111

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hell yes give a translation to be sure no MTL please or at least an edited MTL so it makes sense
I bought the game so I can upload any new versions, I'd argue wait a few months because it still get updates.
+++++11111
ahahahhahaha,silver freddy mercury....heheheheheh

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
ye.. i am fred. I forgot to upload the game ffs. Anyway here's the latest build:
This is the latest & greatest. I assume it will be updated some more but here ya go, I'll update it continually if need be.
just passing to warn you that pixeldrain is behaving like a little bitch these days,for now its not exactly useful posting the link(but i'm sure its something that will solve itself soon,so its just a matter of waiting a little)but aside that,you got an A+ on effort and concern bro

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I uploaded a clean copy onto pixeldrain, alot of uploaders don't work for me. I'd recommend jdownloader 2 or something similar so you don't have to download it out of the links

SkyHawk0

Jan 13, 2022
Is there any guide on how to patch the game? I'm not sure how to use the TrsData json file