RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Vitamin Quest 2nd ATTRACT Partial by me.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS PARTIAL FOR THE TRIAL VERSION. IT WILL NOT WORK. I AM PLANNING ON UPLOADING A TRIAL VERSION AFTER FINISHING THE MALE MC'S SIDE.

MTL is still needed for the dialogue. Only the image files have been translated.
Only Mikami's Side is fully translated. I am currently busy with Male MC's side, but it is taking me longer than expected, so,
I am putting this up to download now. Criticism is welcome, but I will most likely only update this file after completing Male MC's side. This partial was made with version 1.834, I cannot guarantee it will work with older versions, but it should be compatible with any update that comes afterward.

If you do not know how to apply a partial, refer to this .

I also included a mini-guide in the ZIP file. Let me know if anything is broken and/or incorrect. I am still learning Japanese, so I don't doubt some of my translation is incorrect, but I did my best lol.

Spoiler Free Previews:

View attachment 1732886 View attachment 1732887 View attachment 1732888 View attachment 1732889 View attachment 1732890
Mind Reuploading the link to Anon? Link is dead

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
I don't know if this helpful but here is a web with machine translate about some infomation

The only one you can't find here are prostitute traits infomation .
Original page

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know if this helpful but here is a web with machine translate about some infomation

The only one you can't find here are prostitute traits infomation .
Original page
Thx that helpful

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Guys i bought you the latest version: ver.1.841

You need a japanese locale emulator to run it or you will get a error when trying to start the game!

Download:
Thank you so much, you are a good man for sharing it to us. I'm truly are grateful

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Guys i bought you the latest version: ver.1.841

You need a japanese locale emulator to run it or you will get a error when trying to start the game!

Download:

anything big and new on this version? CBA trying to get newer version till spider get the brothel part done, cuz i pretty much 100% main mikami except brothel

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Man this game gave me like 40 hours of fun.
It was funny seeing Rai go crazy post game with all the changes in the world's common sense.
If only it were properly translated, but that's 186,000 lines of text...