RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I can't seem to download the old Mtool, cause Windows defender wont let me, calling it a trojan virus. May I ask if you have a solution. This might seem like a stupid question.
Simply don't use windows defender, if you think is enough it isn't (and you won't be annoyed with false positive), there's various solution for free, one of these is (after the trial you willl be still able to use it, a bit limited but his day 0 is one of the best of all av), I personally use , keys are quite enough easy to find so actually never paid for it.

Reactions: Notchkiller

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
is there any guide for the game? i stuck after defeating the second boss and don't know where to continue the story

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
The new content is scenes with side character prostitutes, but he decided to be cheeky about it and there's some password to make it work

this is where you can find the post and the instructions for the password

this is the file itself

seems he plans to keep adding more and more of these scenes whenever he wants half consistently, and use the same password method

Shimosuke

Aug 25, 2022
The mtool posted in this thread lights up like a red christmas tree on virustotal... Im not trusting it.
I have also tried to make myself a basic MTL translation with Translator++ instead, but there is such a huge number of lines that it crashes halfway through compiling it no matter what I do.