RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Can I apply that partial translation to the latest patch or just work in 1.834 older?

+1 Still waiting for completed translation tough..

boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
Is it normal for translator++ to crash when trying to translate this? I have tried in 2 different pc's with no luck, and MTool just doesn't work for me.

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 1664366
Vitamin Quest 2 v1.834 JAP

As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool ( this last one unfortunately premium only since is too heavy, but you may want read this ;)).
Partial eng thx to yoghurtandcream and mayaktheunholy

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------
PARTIAL ENG
sorry i need a help. the game file that i download from this link, the normal one has a corrupted file for me? i tried to run it normally just to check without using the translator tool. and then, the other version that's in the first post, ver 1.833, say that it need the rgss301, but i already installed the rpgmaker vxace as i also play a lot of games that needed them. can anyone help me please Screenshot (384).png Screenshot (385).png Screenshot (386).png

Heagao

Oct 18, 2018
sorry i need a help. the game file that i download from this link, the normal one has a corrupted file for me? i tried to run it normally just to check without using the translator tool. and then, the other version that's in the first post, ver 1.833, say that it need the rgss301, but i already installed the rpgmaker vxace as i also play a lot of games that needed them. can anyone help me please View attachment 1955114 View attachment 1955115 View attachment 1955116
Try using Locate Emulator while running the game
1659189122634.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
sorry i need a help. the game file that i download from this link, the normal one has a corrupted file for me? i tried to run it normally just to check without using the translator tool. and then, the other version that's in the first post, ver 1.833, say that it need the rgss301, but i already installed the rpgmaker vxace as i also play a lot of games that needed them. can anyone help me please View attachment 1955114 View attachment 1955115 View attachment 1955116
for 1.833 i think you have to install VX from , as for mine (1.834) you will need jap locale, you can use or use jap locale in the system, the partial won't give these problems anyway (is recommended to use this one if want the pic translated).

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
for 1.833 i think you have to install VX from , as for mine (1.834) you will need jap locale, you can use or use jap locale in the system, the partial won't give these problems anyway (is recommended to use this one if want the pic translated).
thank you. will try

boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
you're not reading my instruction..
Why are you assuming that? The problem I have with MTool is that it says that I'm missing an instruction set, which I have checked I have, so I can't do anything with it, and that's a dead end. What are your instructions? are those about translator++? is it the part to just not translate everything I see? that part I know, so I don't know what else could be that I'm missing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Why are you assuming that? The problem I have with MTool is that it says that I'm missing an instruction set, which I have checked I have, so I can't do anything with it, and that's a dead end. What are your instructions? are those about translator++? is it the part to just not translate everything I see? that part I know, so I don't know what else could be that I'm missing.
Read this for MTool...
about translator++ depend the version of the program and if the game is already unpacked (my partial eng is it), you also don't want to rush it.

Notchkiller

Feb 8, 2021
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U16 was the latest), you can get it ^^

EDIT: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U15 (around 1 month of updates from previous release), still waiting for U16.
EDIT2: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U16 (around 3 months of updates from previous release), probably is the last update before the new version, I would anyway try the U17 if I can find it.

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP.
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder (not need to extract the game and the tool in the same folder, they are 2 different entity).
3) Open the tool with with tool.bat (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game and press install (you may need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the game exe once you launched the game with the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open to apply again the translation).
4) Wait patiently until the tool scan all the required files and the translation is applied.
5) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!
Note: I recommend you to use meiryo font and then set them to -2 with any game

If somebody still have the last update before the U17 pls share it!

View attachment 1725368
I can't seem to download the old Mtool, cause Windows defender wont let me, calling it a trojan virus. May I ask if you have a solution. This might seem like a stupid question.