RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone explain me what is the requirement to level whore ranks? and how to become lovers with them.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
im satisfied with the main game mode, its the brothel that bothers me so much, theres so many effort that put into there which put to shame if it never got translated, like some traits that your waifu can get, and etc, the Mtool doesnt translate it apparently and it stays japanese, hopefully someone finish this someday

or i could be wrong with my mtool and brothels actually get translated, can someone correct me there?

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
im satisfied with the main game mode, its the brothel that bothers me so much, theres so many effort that put into there which put to shame if it never got translated, like some traits that your waifu can get, and etc, the Mtool doesnt translate it apparently and it stays japanese, hopefully someone finish this someday

or i could be wrong with my mtool and brothels actually get translated, can someone correct me there?
All brothels traits are PNG image so it's impossible to machine translate . And there are a lots of kanji . There are nearly 200 of them , just the names of the traits and not the contents of the traits . You will need someone good with japanese to translate the brothel part.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
All brothels traits are PNG image so it's impossible to machine translate . And there are a lots of kanji . There are nearly 200 of them , just the names of the traits and not the contents of the traits . You will need someone good with japanese to translate the brothel part.
Apparently you can google lense just to scan the kanji , most of it, unless the kanji is too complicated to be scanned, but it is true, need someone with really good japanese

been playing it with textractor , they dont scan the trait , so i gotta use phone google lense to know which trait is which

Reactions: iixviiiix

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U16 was the latest), you can get it ^^

EDIT: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U15 (around 1 month of updates from previous release), still waiting for U16.
EDIT2: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U16 (around 3 months of updates from previous release), probably is the last update before the new version, I would anyway try the U17 if I can find it.

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP.
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder (not need to extract the game and the tool in the same folder, they are 2 different entity).
3) Open the tool with with tool.bat (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game and press install (you may need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the game exe once you launched the game with the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open to apply again the translation).
4) Wait patiently until the tool scan all the required files and the translation is applied.
5) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!
Note: I recommend you to use meiryo font and then set them to -2 with any game

If somebody still have the last update before the U17 pls share it!

View attachment 1725368
sorry mate i have a question, i followed instructions and all went good but once i closed the game and tool and than started game again it wasn't translated, so do i have to run the tool every time i play to have the game in english or i done something wrong ?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
something is wrong it said i need rgss301 but when i download and paste to the game and still need rgss301

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
sorry mate i have a question, i followed instructions and all went good but once i closed the game and tool and than started game again it wasn't translated, so do i have to run the tool every time i play to have the game in english or i done something wrong ?
yes, unfortunately the translation work only along the tool, I've asked once the dev if is possible to detach but he said not, somehow I understand that since the tool is given the instruction on how to apply the translation for not give errors or not translating wrong stuff but i agree that is annoying.

Reactions: kiava

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
just download the partial, i'm not saying all pics are translated (i'm not sure tho) but quite enough.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

check my post for the partial and the correct mtool (the partial post can be found in the op and follow the correct link to the instruction to mtool).