RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U16 was the latest), you can get it ^^

EDIT: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U15 (around 1 month of updates from previous release), still waiting for U16.
EDIT2: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U16 (around 3 months of updates from previous release), probably is the last update before the new version, I would anyway try the U17 if I can find it.

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP.
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder (not need to extract the game and the tool in the same folder, they are 2 different entity).
3) Open the tool with with tool.bat (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game and press install (you may need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the game exe once you launched the game with the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open to apply again the translation).
4) Wait patiently until the tool scan all the required files and the translation is applied.
5) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!
Note: I recommend you to use meiryo font and then set them to -2 with any game

If somebody still have the last update before the U17 pls share it!

1648390100392.png

Last edited:

rockmanisasome

Apr 16, 2018
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U17 was the latest), you can get it ^^

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder
3) Open the tool (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game (you will need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the exe once you created the files for the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open)
4) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!

If somebody still have the last update before the U18 pls share it!

View attachment 1725368
yo this worked thanks

Jan 17, 2021
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U17 was the latest), you can get it ^^

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder
3) Open the tool (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game (you will need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the exe once you created the files for the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open)
4) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!

View attachment 1725368
The TrsData.json of the OP
was deleted....may i ask for a new link?

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
Any translate of kai's brothels ? specially the girls status , it's seem like some status or stats will allow you to change brothels girls look. The problem is those text is image so it's impossible to have machine translate.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Got it...

How to play:

View attachment 1725368
well, that explains why i couldnt translate it anymore.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
well, that explains why i couldnt translate it anymore.
Well this fact is bullshit anyway.. The dev don't respect even his own rules, he wrote that is allowed to share to friends and small group the translation files but since now are locked under paywall are totally wasteful, at least over 3.2mb that are the limits of free users. I still have an old translation that weigh around 4mb and can't use it with the new update always cause the limitation of free users but before the limits were 5mb... So I imagine that the translation files won't even work if you stop paying the patron.

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Well this fact is bullshit anyway.. The dev don't respect even his own rules, he wrote that is allowed to share to friends and small group the translation files but since now are locked under paywall are totally wasteful, at least over 3.2mb that are the limits of free users. I still have an old translation that weigh around 4mb and can't use it with the new update always cause the limitation of free users but before the limits were 5mb... So I imagine that the translation files won't even work if you stop paying the patron.
He really likes money lol (cant blame him at that)

but yeah kinda dick move, this tool would benefit a lot more if it was open-sourced

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm kinda stuck on Vitamin Quest 2, I sealed the second boss in the foret with the big tree, and then unlocked the smaller form of the characters, but I don't know what to do next, any help ?

drazzoverlord

Jul 21, 2018
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U16 was the latest), you can get it ^^

EDIT: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U15 (around 1 month of updates from previous release), still waiting for U16.

How to play:

View attachment 1725368
im a little new to this but im using the thing u suggested but my game keeps freezing to load assets, is this normal ?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
im a little new to this but im using the thing u suggested but my game keeps freezing to load assets, is this normal ?
you not need to load it again, just wait until the translation autorun,
anyway, if you need to go to that page ye, depends anyway how big the game is so how much time the tool need to extract the files (usually it does rather quickly).

ZealithX8

Sep 3, 2018
Got it...

How to play:

View attachment 1725368
ive downloaded the two parts, but when i extract them together using rar, it comes as 'file corrupted', what do i have to do?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ive downloaded the two parts, but when i extract them together using rar, it comes as 'file corrupted', what do i have to do?
Be careful that names of the rar didn't change when you download it also both rar need to be in the same folder for the extraction (you also not need to extract both, they are the same file, just extract the part1)

yoghurtandcream

Sep 26, 2021
Vitamin Quest 2nd ATTRACT Partial by me.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS PARTIAL FOR THE TRIAL VERSION. IT WILL NOT WORK. I AM PLANNING ON UPLOADING A TRIAL VERSION AFTER FINISHING THE MALE MC'S SIDE.

MTL is still needed for the dialogue. Only the image files have been translated.
Only Mikami's Side is fully translated. I am currently busy with Male MC's side, but it is taking me longer than expected, so,
I am putting this up to download now. Criticism is welcome, but I will most likely only update this file after completing Male MC's side. This partial was made with version 1.834, I cannot guarantee it will work with older versions, but it should be compatible with any update that comes afterward.

If you do not know how to apply a partial, refer to this .

I also included a mini-guide in the ZIP file. Let me know if anything is broken and/or incorrect. I am still learning Japanese, so I don't doubt some of my translation is incorrect, but I did my best lol.

Spoiler Free Previews:

mainmenu.png menu.png skill.png casualh.png settings.png

Cryptz

Dec 28, 2017
Vitamin Quest 2nd ATTRACT Partial by me.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS PARTIAL FOR THE TRIAL VERSION. IT WILL NOT WORK. I AM PLANNING ON UPLOADING A TRIAL VERSION AFTER FINISHING THE MALE MC'S SIDE.

MTL is still needed for the dialogue. Only the image files have been translated.
Only Mikami's Side is fully translated. I am currently busy with Male MC's side, but it is taking me longer than expected, so,
I am putting this up to download now. Criticism is welcome, but I will most likely only update this file after completing Male MC's side. This partial was made with version 1.834, I cannot guarantee it will work with older versions, but it should be compatible with any update that comes afterward.

If you do not know how to apply a partial, refer to this .

I also included a mini-guide in the ZIP file. Let me know if anything is broken and/or incorrect. I am still learning Japanese, so I don't doubt some of my translation is incorrect, but I did my best lol.

Spoiler Free Previews:

View attachment 1732886 View attachment 1732887 View attachment 1732888 View attachment 1732889 View attachment 1732890
This is absolutely great.
While dialogue can be read by using MTL, UI has been left ignored.
Some character names might be inconsistent with how each MTL version translates them but it shouldn't be important enough to change the story.

I honestly thought the Male MC's name was "Rai" considering it was the password used to open the guide provided by the author.

Reactions: Careless Cloud

yoghurtandcream

Sep 26, 2021
This is absolutely great.
While dialogue can be read by using MTL, UI has been left ignored.
Some character names might be inconsistent with how each MTL version translates them but it shouldn't be important enough to change the story.

I honestly thought the Male MC's name was "Rai" considering it was the password used to open the guide provided by the author.
Honestly, the names were the most difficult to figure out. Since most of them are written in Katakana I kind of had to just guess whether they were foreign names translated to Japanese or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackout6995

Jun 16, 2019
I would really appreciate if someone could upload a partial+mtl already apllied version of the game. I'm currently without a pc, so i can't do it by myself, so i was planning to play it on joiplay

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I would really appreciate if someone could upload a partial+mtl already apllied version of the game. I'm currently without a pc, so i can't do it by myself, so i was planning to play it on joiplay
There's no mtl right now, only by MTool so forget to play it without a pc since the tool need to stay open.