RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

pumpy69

Jul 14, 2019
Despite how it looks it's not actually 56000 there, it's either 56 or 560, I forget.

Also this seems extremely pointless to ask looking at the last few pages, considering I couldn't find the answer on the dev's website and comment sections, but I'll ask anyway: does anyone know what the conditions to fulfill here?
1650746129517.png
And I don't mean "what does it say?", I can read it. I've got the brothel at S-rank, every unique character at S-rank and am lovers with them, have 999,999 lewd points, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten one of each type of NPC to D-rank or higher. It'll be a pain in the fucking ass if I really have to get every variant of every NPC to D-rank... (mostly because exhaustively searching all of the maps during every time zone is annoying).

is there a gallery in the game? memory ?
You have to finish the main story first (which is pretty easy), and yes, there is an option to unlock everything.

You can use like umlf page said, I've anyway already replaced all pics we have and some text so you can get the already completed release from here.
Thanks a ton for this, I was very annoyed by the 25000 file limit of my previous decrypter.

Last edited:

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 1664366
Vitamin Quest 2 v1.834 JAP

As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool ( this last one unfortunately premium only since is too heavy, but you may want read this ;)).
Partial eng thx to yoghurtandcream and mayaktheunholy

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------
PARTIAL ENG
overwrote the decrypted data with the partial and now im getting "unable to find file: Graphics/Parallaxes/z_title_base" when I attempt to launch the game, any ideas as to what might be causing this?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
overwrote the decrypted data with the partial and now im getting "unable to find file: Graphics/Parallaxes/z_title_base" when I attempt to launch the game, any ideas as to what might be causing this?
Just download the partial, I've already done everything you need.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Howdy. I downloaded the partial but it seems everything is still in japanese?
Cause is a partial, what have been translated are menu, items, pics and something else, if you want to play in eng the only option right now is with mtl, read this about.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Vitamin Quest 2nd ATTRACT Partial by me.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS PARTIAL FOR THE TRIAL VERSION. IT WILL NOT WORK. I AM PLANNING ON UPLOADING A TRIAL VERSION AFTER FINISHING THE MALE MC'S SIDE.

MTL is still needed for the dialogue. Only the image files have been translated.
Only Mikami's Side is fully translated. I am currently busy with Male MC's side, but it is taking me longer than expected, so,
I am putting this up to download now. Criticism is welcome, but I will most likely only update this file after completing Male MC's side. This partial was made with version 1.834, I cannot guarantee it will work with older versions, but it should be compatible with any update that comes afterward.

If you do not know how to apply a partial, refer to this .

I also included a mini-guide in the ZIP file. Let me know if anything is broken and/or incorrect. I am still learning Japanese, so I don't doubt some of my translation is incorrect, but I did my best lol.

Spoiler Free Previews:

View attachment 1732886 View attachment 1732887 View attachment 1732888 View attachment 1732889 View attachment 1732890
Does this work on v1.834? How's your progress on editing Rai's?