RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
It worked fine for me. After you dragged the game.exe to the MTool click the install&go near the middle left of the screen. It will take a few minutes to translate ingame though.
Would you like to enlightent me on about how to do it? I am stuck no matyer what i did no change happen,like example which vitquest u use?which mtool?step by step to do it,thank you

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Would you like to enlightent me on about how to do it? I am stuck no matyer what i did no change happen,like example which vitquest u use?which mtool?step by step to do it,thank you
I use 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' and 'MTool_A10U16'. I placed these two on separate folders.

1. Place the TrsData.json inside the 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' folder.

2. Double Click the 'Tool.bat' inside the 'MTool_A10U16' folder.

3. Drag the 'Game.exe' from the 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' to the new window. I usually place it above Cirno's head AKA the girl on the screen.

4. Click the 'Install&Go' then press 'OK'.

5. Wait for a few minutes for the game to translate. Preferably wait for more than 2 minutes then you can play the game.

If it still won't work. I suggest downloading the 'Locale Emulator' just in case the repeat the process. If it still doesn't work then set your language to Japanese. Which I forgot how but I'm sure that the instructions are on the Net.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
I use 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' and 'MTool_A10U16'. I placed these two on separate folders.

1. Place the TrsData.json inside the 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' folder.

2. Double Click the 'Tool.bat' inside the 'MTool_A10U16' folder.

3. Drag the 'Game.exe' from the 'Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT v1.834 Partial eng' to the new window. I usually place it above Cirno's head AKA the girl on the screen.

4. Click the 'Install&Go' then press 'OK'.

5. Wait for a few minutes for the game to translate. Preferably wait for more than 2 minutes then you can play the game.

If it still won't work. I suggest downloading the 'Locale Emulator' just in case the repeat the process. If it still doesn't work then set your language to Japanese. Which I forgot how but I'm sure that the instructions are on the Net.
I tried it and doesnt work,i used same vitquest but i use the newest free version of mtool,i also put the trans js into the game folder,i did exactly the same as the instruction and there still no change,i also already set my time and place into japan region on my windows

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
I tried it and doesnt work,i used same vitquest but i use the newest free version of mtool,i also put the trans js into the game folder,i did exactly the same as the instruction and there still no change,i also already set my time and place into japan region on my windows
Did you download the RPG VxAce? If that doesn't work...

Then try updating your windows. I use win 10. If that doesn't work then I don't know.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Did you download the RPG VxAce? If that doesn't work...

Then try updating your windows. I use win 10. If that doesn't work then I don't know.
Like i said, the game working fine, the only thing that isnt is the mtl translate, no matter what i did, its still using japan language when in game,i have no problem launching the game or using the mtool,i also use window 10 as of now,i also tried mtool to translate other game that use lower file size to translate and its working,so yeah i might be gonna give up for now unless there maybe another way to mtl the game like using different tool or stuff,if only the translating size is not get limited then this problem would be gone,i aint no way gonna spend 3$ just to use it once in a game i would only play for a short time,unless somehow i can get the supporter key,so yea

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Like i said, the game working fine, the only thing that isnt is the mtl translate, no matter what i did, its still using japan language when in game,i have no problem launching the game or using the mtool,i also use window 10 as of now,i also tried mtool to translate other game that use lower file size to translate and its working,so yeah i might be gonna give up for now unless there maybe another way to mtl the game like using different tool or stuff,if only the translating size is not get limited then this problem would be gone,i aint no way gonna spend 3$ just to use it once in a game i would only play for a short time,unless somehow i can get the supporter key,so yea
Did you wait for a few minutes before pressing new game or continue?

That happened to me too but I waited for a few minutes before clicking anything. You can do something else on PC as you wait. For me it takes a few minutes before it translates.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Did you wait for a few minutes before pressing new game or continue?

That happened to me too but I waited for a few minutes before clicking anything. You can do something else on PC as you wait. For me it takes a few minutes before it translates.
Imma tell u step by step what i did
1.download and extract,vitquest partial english,mtool,and the translate data
2.put the transdata into game folder where game.exe is
3.open m tool,drag vitquest game exe into it
4.pressed install n go,after that i waited 5 minute
5.play game
6.all sht still japan except the menu

yoghurtandcream

Sep 26, 2021
Not yet. I am currently still working on it. I expect to be done around Mid to End May.
Hey so, didn't want to come on here empty handed but I don't want to leave people in the dark either.
I got a new computer, didn't back up my translation files properly, they ended up being corrupted beyond repair so all of my hard work is gone.

I tried to find the motivation to continue, but losing all of my progress has been incredibly frustrating and draining.
Besides that, real life has been also keeping me busy, so even if I had the motivation I simply don't have time anymore to work on this.

Sorry for the bad news.
If anyone wants to take over my partial translations then be my guest, credit is not necessary, but it would be appreciated.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
Good luck on real life works then. The most suck part for anyone want to translate this game is a lots of text is image that's impossible to translate without known Japanese Kanji .

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey so, didn't want to come on here empty handed but I don't want to leave people in the dark either.
I got a new computer, didn't back up my translation files properly, they ended up being corrupted beyond repair so all of my hard work is gone.

I tried to find the motivation to continue, but losing all of my progress has been incredibly frustrating and draining.
Besides that, real life has been also keeping me busy, so even if I had the motivation I simply don't have time anymore to work on this.

Sorry for the bad news.
If anyone wants to take over my partial translations then be my guest, credit is not necessary, but it would be appreciated.
that's a bad news

sp1keblizz

Apr 18, 2020
Apparently Butakoma keeps updating the game and adding new content to it, so is there a point of starting the translation now? Shouldn't we wait until he's fully done?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Apparently Butakoma keeps updating the game and adding new content to it, so is there a point of starting the translation now? Shouldn't we wait until he's fully done?
Right now last 6/7 update were only bugfixes, probably also on minor relevance.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Anyone find a way to cheat the prostitution side?like cheating the amount of money or the ranking on it,using m tool or something else?i cheated my money to many but i doesnt thing the money got shared