RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

_Hope_

Apr 18, 2018
Hey I try everything I see on here but nothing work ... Anyone can help me with this ? image_2022-12-15_011310528.png

_Hope_

Apr 18, 2018
You have to run it in Japanese.

Install Locale Emulator
Thanks for your help but I already did it and I find the problem. It wouldn't start because it was on my second hard drive

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Having just beat the game I tell ya, its pretty dang good! Exactly what you expect from a sequel, and certainly enjoyable.

trowelking

May 29, 2022
I don't think you people understand what you're dealing with.

This game has 21469 files in its Pictures folder. I didn't count, but I estimate roughly over half of those are text assets.
This game will NEVER be fucking translated, because half of its in-game text is in graphical images. Nobody is gonna bother editing all that shit for free.
There are exactly 2349 untranslated images. Of those, only about 4000 words need to be translated.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
There are exactly 2349 untranslated images. Of those, only about 4000 words need to be translated.
That's still a staggering amount, considering every single one of those files needs to be manually-edited/replaced, and maybe even quality-controlled to make sure it fits in-game.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
That's still a staggering amount, considering every single one of those files needs to be manually-edited/replaced, and maybe even quality-controlled to make sure it fits in-game.

with modern tech like google lense, like 95% of the text can be scan and pasted onto text document before translated, google lense also is finally on PC window aswell

the only apparently problem is recognizing the text is scanned correctly (ie not become different kanji letter) and localizing/proofread it so it doesnt appear machine translated, even with DeepL combo wombo

i did some auto trans with Textractor +tampermonkey + deepl combo, almost every dialogue made into (ie auto scanned) and translated but there is some letter that maybe too thin or cursive to be properly scanned and some dialogue doesnt really make sense unless properly readproof /localized

textractor + tampermonkey + deepl also good for playing other Japanese VN game that still havent got properly english release/translation, the only downside is it made you numb and less sensitive to proper dialogue and pavlov you slowly to normalize machine translation dialogue thinking its acceptable in long run

trowelking

May 29, 2022
with modern tech like google lense, like 95% of the text can be scan and pasted onto text document before translated, google lense also is finally on PC window aswell

the only apparently problem is recognizing the text is scanned correctly (ie not become different kanji letter) and localizing/proofread it so it doesnt appear machine translated, even with DeepL combo wombo

i did some auto trans with Textractor +tampermonkey + deepl combo, almost every dialogue made into (ie auto scanned) and translated but there is some letter that maybe too thin or cursive to be properly scanned and some dialogue doesnt really make sense unless properly readproof /localized

textractor + tampermonkey + deepl also good for playing other Japanese VN game that still havent got properly english release/translation, the only downside is it made you numb and less sensitive to proper dialogue and pavlov you slowly to normalize machine translation dialogue thinking its acceptable in long run
I have a file with every currently untranslated image in the game, and a file that translates all of the normal text in the game, not sure how to post them though. I mtl'd the text.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018

Do not underestimate a group of horny perverts, I've seen what people can do just to be able to coom better

Also is there a progress report on the current state of translations

Reactions: Fap_to_hentai123

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
use some common sense
if you are using mtool you can easily change fonts if you do not have the font that's giving errors.
use the search bar