RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Citrin

Oct 17, 2020
Got it...
Totally forgot about this.. So, basically the new version of the MTool (late Jan /Feb) won't allow you to load the old translation files and the new ones are locked with paywalls so here's the "trick" use the old MTool, luckily still have a backup of it (it just don't have all the updates before the new version, I think U16 was the latest), you can get it ^^

EDIT: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U15 (around 1 month of updates from previous release), still waiting for U16.
EDIT2: Updated the tool to MTool_A10U16 (around 3 months of updates from previous release), probably is the last update before the new version, I would anyway try the U17 if I can find it.

How to play:
1) Recover the old tool I've linked before, get the game from here and download the TrsData.json from the OP.
2) Extract the game folder, extract the TrsData.json in the game folder and lastly extract the tool folder (not need to extract the game and the tool in the same folder, they are 2 different entity).
3) Open the tool with with tool.bat (DON'T UPDATE IT!), drag and drop the .exe of the game and press install (you may need jap locale to run the game, you can use direct on the game exe once you launched the game with the tool the first time, just remember that the tool need to stay open to apply again the translation).
4) Wait patiently until the tool scan all the required files and the translation is applied.
5) Enjoy the game in MT english (not everything is translated but quite enough)!
Note: I recommend you to use meiryo font and then set them to -2 with any game

If somebody still have the last update before the U17 pls share it!

View attachment 1725368
I can't translate. It says Mtool new update is required

Reactions: melia_strivana

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is it even possible to fire prostitutes in the brother section? I've reached max capacity and can't figure out how to take out the bad ones, I've spammed all buttons lol

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is it even possible to fire prostitutes in the brother section? I've reached max capacity and can't figure out how to take out the bad ones, I've spammed all buttons lol
I think there should be enough slots to get all prostitutes at max upgrade. But you cannot fire em.

wolfes2002

Jan 5, 2023
Hi can anyone teach me how to download/play the game?
I downloaded this game from a link that have part 1 and 2, how am i suppose to extract the file? do i just put both into 1 file?
when i open the game it says that file is corrupted please run antivirus or reinstall the game
Any help please?

Jun 22, 2022
it says the mtool has a virus. was wondering if anyone could help?
In order to work, Mtool injects itself into the game. Most antivirus software doesn't like such behavior. You can either not use Mtool or have to whitelist it for your antivirus software. There's really no other choice or help regarding that issue.