RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Do rye (the guy you can play ) have a recollection room?
its been so long i cant verify anymore

people on rye mostly interested on brothel section, on surface its look like it have 30% of game content, but then people discover his side 90% make up for the whole game, only 10% interact with Mikami main storyline, mostly from his perspective

HAVE you seen the nature of prostitute you can have? from Brood Parasitism, down to NTR lover, my dude put so much thought on the brothel part its a shame its so hard to translate it all since mostly its image base

But i have seen people translate it via screenshot, google lens, and hope lens can pick up all the Kanji so you can translate to DeepL

Textractor+DeepL OR other released translation seems doesnt do much aside that

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
In order to work, Mtool injects itself into the game. Most antivirus software doesn't like such behavior. You can either not use Mtool or have to whitelist it for your antivirus software. There's really no other choice or help regarding that issue.
Does Mtool translate the brothel part? If does, i might need to try again

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
can someone give a link for the latest translated version, i have't been in this thread for a long time

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Is it even possible to fire prostitutes in the brother section? I've reached max capacity and can't figure out how to take out the bad ones, I've spammed all buttons lol
theres a special area to reset some bugged traits on prostitute

but to reset them or (fire) them, u need rerecruit them again (fight them) , this will reset them back to 0 + random generated trait

Have you already change your locale setting to jp?
Or try running it using Locale Emulator..
sadly i can only run mtool with english partial translated
I could never figure out how to run it with the JP version thats provided above the partial eng

put the exe in mtool- install/go - file corrupted cuz not launch in jp
try launch the file in jp locale - didnt get translated by mtool cuz not launched by it

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
can someone give a link for the latest translated version, i have't been in this thread for a long time
go to front page
click the latest partial

apparently its 8.34 - i was in 8.33 previously

but current latest game version on offical is 8.42

Jan 26, 2022
so the partial is just the Japanese game or something? I'm gonna dig into it but there's no english here whatsoever. There's a rar file that's passworded, can't get into that. How hard is it to just open a file and play the game? I'm just gonna learn Japanese at this point, it'll be easier than dealing with this.

marthal

May 12, 2017
Can someone can send me a actual working english translated vitamin quest 2 pls ? i'll send $ for it, here my discord Erixer#6725

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone can send me a actual working english translated vitamin quest 2 pls ? i'll send $ for it, here my discord Erixer#6725
you cant ask for something that didnt exist, english partial is what exist atm , so you gonna have to take it, or go for a miles to find a dedicated rpg game translator team and hire them officially
so the partial is just the Japanese game or something? I'm gonna dig into it but there's no english here whatsoever. There's a rar file that's passworded, can't get into that. How hard is it to just open a file and play the game? I'm just gonna learn Japanese at this point, it'll be easier than dealing with this.
the partial means every thing is english translated except Rai's brothel part, if its not english for you, means you got it wrong
even the front menu is english if you download the english version

marthal

May 12, 2017
you cant ask for something that didnt exist, english partial is what exist atm , so you gonna have to take it, or go for a miles to find a dedicated rpg game translator team and hire them officially

the partial means every thing is english translated except Rai's brothel part, if its not english for you, means you got it wrong
The partial eng it's only the menu but ther is no any dialogue translated

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2022

Got it to work, I didn't have the patience to try the mtool stuff the other night because I was thinking with my other head lol.
Still, seems like the only way to really play these games is to just nut up and learn Japanese, at least to some small degree.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Got it to work, I didn't have the patience to try the mtool stuff the other night because I was thinking with my other head lol.
Still, seems like the only way to really play these games is to just nut up and learn Japanese, at least to some small degree.
You can get a general understanding on whats happening with MT translation so tecnically you can play it just fine but it's obviously a bad experience if you want to read dialogue. Unfortunately until there is an AI that will translate this masterpiece for us properly, this is the best way to play it.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
or u know, moneh, get moneh, hire dedicated trans team to translate only brothel part since everything else is already translated