RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
avervon

Hey man, keep up the good work. Take as much time as u need. Just dont burned yourself out. I really appreciate u doing gods work translating these (y)(y)
Also, any reasons why Kudhina is best girl? ;)
Something something sassy, something something correction, something something uooooh.

Real answer is I like her no-bullshit attitude, she pursues what she wants and doesn’t care for others opinions of her if she feels they’re irrelevant. She’s a perfect straight man to Mikami’s antics.

Reactions: quazar

Galorga

Dec 21, 2017
So i was searching on the thread for a solution and i didn't found one so imma ask for one pls, how do i solve this problem? do i need to reinstall rpgm? or what do i do?
1700038197910.png

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
So i was searching on the thread for a solution and i didn't found one so imma ask for one pls, how do i solve this problem? do i need to reinstall rpgm? or what do i do?
View attachment 3087999
see discord link above you in arvenon profile card below his post? join it, you prob downloaded wrong or broken version of the game

most stable version should be the one that is being worked right now

Reactions: Galorga

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
Something something sassy, something something correction, something something uooooh.

Real answer is I like her no-bullshit attitude, she pursues what she wants and doesn’t care for others opinions of her if she feels they’re irrelevant. She’s a perfect straight man to Mikami’s antics.
how to use your translate ma friend ?? :3

yudo306

Mar 3, 2019
hey there,newtimer here, just curious, when is the final translated version is done? apreciate your work btw, u have discord?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
hey there,newtimer here, just curious, when is the final translated version is done? apreciate your work btw, u have discord?
1. There is no ETA for the final version as I'm going in parts.
The second part has an ETA of Christmas, probably sooner with how quickly things are progressing.

2. Discord is in my signature, check down below this post.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

I am nearly finished with proofreading, the only maps left are:

-Central District, Mikami (Backstory Conversations)
-Top Left Household (Night), Rai
-Sannion Tavern Conversations, Rai
-Sieg Sex 3
-Pervy Brat (Client)
-Misc. such as Affinity bonuses, Casual Sex menus, and other small details to wrap up.

After this, all that’s left to work on is Rai’s images that are required to play his part on a base level, meaning menus and their main components, as well as Kyrie’s dialogue to explain what to do.

This currently does NOT include smaller details like:
  • Descriptions of skills/natures
  • Menus unlocked through upgrades (such as the delivery tab)
  • Detailed profiles of prostitutes
  • Prostitutes who are unlocked after defeating the second boss
  • Any menus related to Delivery

Rai’s images are a WIP in general throughout the entire translation, so don’t expect his images to be fully done until near the end of the translation’s completion.

As a comprehensive total of what’s been done, the images now total 649/3300, with around 400 done on Rai’s side, and the rest being Mikami’s. Not a lot as a whole, but not too little either.

That being said, a majority of his menus are understandable and can be played at a basic level.

This includes:
  • Reserving Clients
  • Scheduling Brothel Work
  • Scheduling Prostitute Training
  • Arranging Prostitutes
  • Visiting Prostitutes to:
    • Give them gifts
    • Practice sexual activities
    • Chat (Text not translated)
    • Change their “state”, such as clothing and expression
  • Checking Brothel Stats
  • Checking Prostitute Stats
  • Checking Prostitute Rankings
You can check out the progress of such menus down below. Some parts of the menus aren’t fully translated, but there’s enough to work with, I think. I’ll be working on these more before I ship out the public version.

Because almost all work done was on the images, none of the usual pdfs will be posted, they will only be the images down below.

In addition, for those on Patreon I made merging any new images easier by putting them into a single folder. That way you don't need to comb through 17 different folders for all the images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated it.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone mind telling me how you switch between Mikami and Rai's routes again? My dumbass almost instantly forgot what the game precisely says and couldn't figure it out

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Anyone mind telling me how you switch between Mikami and Rai's routes again? My dumbass almost instantly forgot what the game precisely says and couldn't figure it out
There's a lamppost-like object in Kyrie's room, click it, it's to the right of the couches. Kyrie's room is to the left of the castle audience chamber, or you can teleport to it with Mikami's magic via Magic -> Affinities -> Law of Teleportation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whotfisthis

forbiddenlink

Nov 16, 2019
Is around Christmas still the expected time for the release of part 2? With that release, what would the estimated hours of content would that be?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Is around Christmas still the expected time for the release of part 2? With that release, what would the estimated hours of content would that be?
Yep, that's still the expected time.

I can't give you an exact estimate, but the current file I use to playtest has 12+ hours on it. Granted this isn't an accurate representation of how to play the game, but it's something.

I'd say... maybe 5-6 hours of content if I had to throw out a number? More if you immerse yourself in the game and interact with NPCs and whatnot.

You have 90 new scenes, some grinding for the boss, and Rai's part should be playable enough that you understand what to do. But again, I'm not good at this sort of number guessing.

forbiddenlink

Nov 16, 2019
Sounds great to hear, I was just wondering if I did play it would there be not much to do, but 5-6 hours sounds pretty good

Ryuuga003

Formerly 'khawpan'
Oct 11, 2020
Can I ask do you think how many percent of the game that you have finished translating?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Can I ask do you think how many percent of the game that you have finished translating?
In terms of the story it's about 40-50%. I ended up translating story content up to the final boss in my spare time, but the story portion of the game is super small and is not indicative of when the entire game will be translated.

In terms of scenes I'd say 35%. There's 300+, I'm at around 120. This is more indicative of where I'm at right now.

In terms of images I'm at 20-25%. 650/3300 is just shy of .20, but the actual effort it takes to translate what is essentially single words like "Nice, kind," or names like "Alluria" and "Enbeine" won't take that long, so it's slightly better.

So maybe like... 25-30% done by the end of part 2? I don't actually know how long the game is as a whole, just how many sex scenes it has.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
In terms of the story it's about 40-50%. I ended up translating story content up to the final boss in my spare time, but the story portion of the game is super small and is not indicative of when the entire game will be translated.

In terms of scenes I'd say 35%. There's 300+, I'm at around 120. This is more indicative of where I'm at right now.

In terms of images I'm at 20-25%. 650/3300 is just shy of .20, but the actual effort it takes to translate what is essentially single words like "Nice, kind," or names like "Alluria" and "Enbeine" won't take that long, so it's slightly better.

So maybe like... 25-30% done by the end of part 2? I don't actually know how long the game is as a whole, just how many sex scenes it has.
no pressure but in terms of Mikami's content how far has the translation gone?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
no pressure but in terms of Mikami's content how far has the translation gone?
35-40% is a good guesstimate. All of her images are technically done, and there's really only one major "city" with NPCs left that hasn't been explored yet. As the bulk of effort comes from her sex scenes, and a big portion of CommonEvents is actually either variables or lines dedicated to Rai's side, the percentages can be inflated a bit on Mikami's end.

My big problem will be finding every nook and cranny of her dialogue because there's a lot of branching dialogue/story paths in the afterstory. NPCs can have multiple single-line changes in dialogue after certain events occur, which isn't too hard to translate, but will be hard to locate. There are also secret bosses, so I'll have to be on the lookout for them.

I could theoretically just release Mikami's second part today, as there's literally one scene and a handful of backstory dialogue to proofread, but I want to be concise and make Rai's section fully functional and translated where it's needed.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
35-40% is a good guesstimate. All of her images are technically done, and there's really only one major "city" with NPCs left that hasn't been explored yet. As the bulk of effort comes from her sex scenes, and a big portion of CommonEvents is actually either variables or lines dedicated to Rai's side, the percentages can be inflated a bit on Mikami's end.

My big problem will be finding every nook and cranny of her dialogue because there's a lot of branching dialogue/story paths in the afterstory. NPCs can have multiple single-line changes in dialogue after certain events occur, which isn't too hard to translate, but will be hard to locate. There are also secret bosses, so I'll have to be on the lookout for them.

I could theoretically just release Mikami's second part today, as there's literally one scene and a handful of backstory dialogue to proofread, but I want to be concise and make Rai's section fully functional and translated where it's needed.

Are the dialogue changes not just limited to X times she had sex with them assuming you have unlocked them? If so that is quite a challenge

If the end goal is to find all dialogue and translating them, I believe this community as well your patreon could help with that aspect as they also double as your test players assuming you haven't done that already

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Are the dialogue changes not just limited to X times she had sex with them assuming you have unlocked them? If so that is quite a challenge

If the end goal is to find all dialogue and translating them, I believe this community as well your patreon could help with that aspect as they also double as your test players assuming you haven't done that already
Dialogue depends a lot on her form: There are splits depending on her form (Adult vs Loli), her clothing state (Naked vs Clothed), whether she's pregnant (Pregnant vs Normal), and other factors such as whether you've gone through certain events/whether she has certain items, and a lot of NPCs have new dialogue when you progress the story. Sometimes it can be a few lines that get changed, sometimes the entire scene changes depending on certain forms. Sometimes lines depend on the state of the girls she shares scenes with, like Nelpura or Pyurano being pregnant vs not pregnant.

The game has a lot to offer, but in return it asks for a lot of work from those who work on it.

I don't wish to push the role of playtesting onto the people who play this game, as then it becomes a job rather than playing the game for fun. But those who do want to help I offer any assistance I can to aiding them and have no problem accepting and remedying mistakes or changes offered by them if they make sense to me.