RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
All good with the font ? wondering how you doing, and if you need any help

also saw your preview, i tried look up "servus" in english dictionary but found nothing, is it "service" instead? cuz that makes more sense

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
All good with the font ? wondering how you doing, and if you need any help

also saw your preview, i tried look up "servus" in english dictionary but found nothing, is it "service" instead? cuz that makes more sense
I've got you, here's the translation note for this one:

For Rai’s side, there is a menu image titled “show_06b_base” that shows a prostitute’s Sensitivity, Intercourse, and Foreplay; it also shows their Affection and their Submission. In addition, there are two words at the ends of the bars, “Servus” and “Eros”. These are Latin for “Slave/Servant” and “Sexual Love/Lover” respectively. In Japanese the original kanji were “支配” and “性愛”. For a bit of an explanation, I kept the second kanji, Eros, the same because of space reasons and because it sounded nice. You could technically translate it as "Sexual love" or "desire" if you'd like. While the first kanji meant “Rule/control”, it seemed odd to perceive it as the prostitute having rule/control since it measures “Submission/obedience”, so I took it as the prostitute being “ruled/controlled” by the player. Since I took eros to mean the girl is “in love” with the player, I figured it’d be better to take the kanji as the girl is “subservient” to the player, or servus.

Additionally, to rule/control/dominate would be "dominus".

As for image help I should be fine I think. I have a timeline and I think I'm on track for now, but thank you.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
I've got you, here's the translation note for this one:

For Rai’s side, there is a menu image titled “show_06b_base” that shows a prostitute’s Sensitivity, Intercourse, and Foreplay; it also shows their Affection and their Submission. In addition, there are two words at the ends of the bars, “Servus” and “Eros”. These are Latin for “Slave/Servant” and “Sexual Love/Lover” respectively. In Japanese the original kanji were “支配” and “性愛”. For a bit of an explanation, I kept the second kanji, Eros, the same because of space reasons and because it sounded nice. You could technically translate it as "Sexual love" or "desire" if you'd like. While the first kanji meant “Rule/control”, it seemed odd to perceive it as the prostitute having rule/control since it measures “Submission/obedience”, so I took it as the prostitute being “ruled/controlled” by the player. Since I took eros to mean the girl is “in love” with the player, I figured it’d be better to take the kanji as the girl is “subservient” to the player, or servus.

Additionally, to rule/control/dominate would be "dominus".

As for image help I should be fine I think. I have a timeline and I think I'm on track for now, but thank you.
aite, thanks for replying, keep up the good work, cant wait for it

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
question how do you reload the video recorder ?
also is there are special use or place to sell these dvds?

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
question how do you reload the video recorder ?
also is there are special use or place to sell these dvds?
Go to the inn and sleep there, it should reload. I've found success selling them in the E-app Store. At some point once you improve them enough you get access to special scenes with the various casual sex NPCs.

Reactions: n0pe and tahiri

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

All dialogue should be (theoretically) translated. There are some repeating dialogues that haven’t been implemented because I want to proofread the initial version before copying them elsewhere, as well as some stray dialogue for specific recurring events, but otherwise all dialogue I want translated has been translated. This includes:
All generic unlockable NPCs at the sanctuary.
All new interactions with old NPCs from the first part.
All options when deciding Mikami’s backstory (touching the statue after defeating the first boss).
All dialogue relating to the children’s diaries/birthing information.
All sex scenes.
All generic NPC sex scenes.
All prostitute interactions on Rai’s side.

Bear in mind this only includes dialogue unlockable before you defeat the second boss.

This will NOT include:
Dialogue that is accessible after beating the third boss on Mikami and Rai’s sides.
Unlockable NPCs after giving birth to specific NPCs (For example, you can unlock two NPCs by having three children with Tokuemon in the inn).

I will now be moving onto translating images for the Mikami side of the manual, as well as images necessary to play Rai's part.

I will also be proofreading and doing a once over for everything I've translated.

This will take a while, say 1 1/2 - 2 months? If I'm lucky the second part can be like a Christmas present or something.

Anyways, translation stuff is down below. Next update I'll update the images and maps file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
anyone know how to mod the number of gifts and hearts each day ? what common event number carry those 2 numbers ?

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Cant wait then, anticipation and suspends brewing, thank you again

can you share the "??????" from japanese text? I might be able to relate it with Butakoma other works

infact you can list down all the stuff that you couldnt make sense off in a list so maybe I can look it up throughout the artist other works see if it does relates

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Cant wait then, anticipation and suspends brewing, thank you again

can you share the "??????" from japanese text? I might be able to relate it with Butakoma other works

infact you can list down all the stuff that you couldnt make sense off in a list so maybe I can look it up throughout the artist other works see if it does relates
It's not that I can't relate it to Butakoma's other works, it's that the text doesn't seem to match up with where it *should* be in the CommonEvents list. It's basically a floating piece of dialogue that doesn't match with its surroundings.

This is the text if you're curious: 食の為に…何度もエッチを…っ。

Agram31

Feb 11, 2023
who knows how to get clients from other worlds, I've checked phone back and forth but what I got wasn't him

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
It's not that I can't relate it to Butakoma's other works, it's that the text doesn't seem to match up with where it *should* be in the CommonEvents list. It's basically a floating piece of dialogue that doesn't match with its surroundings.

This is the text if you're curious: 食の為に…何度もエッチを…っ。
with no further details, from my understanding , its sounds like debauchery and decadents act and norm, can you provide further context where does this spawn or anything related to it, or what act generate it?

without the first part (食の為に…)
何度もエッチを…っ。 sounds like non stop sex over and over , typically a non stop sex where you went full instinct and lust, getting lost in the moment and fully indulge it

maybe i read too much into it too

Mechasonic91

Mar 17, 2023
I can't find the brothel where is it?
Also where is "Teito" inn's first floor? (1F) i can't find the location, what do i have to do to unlock it?

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Apologies for the extra week of silence, I haven’t had the time to write a comprehensive update. But in the meantime, all scenes previously translated have been proofread. In addition, with the exception of 3 maps, all maps on Mikami’s side have been fully proofread. Rai’s side has around 15, but with how little I need to check in most of them it’s more around 10.

I’ve found three more scenes to translate, so the stats are now:
89/92 scenes translated,
89/92 scenes implemented,
89/92 scenes proofread.

There are also a few Manual images that have been translated, and some new child diary images that got done. Since nearly all scenes have been proofread, focus will now shift to all maps and images.

All pdfs have been updated accordingly, so we're in the present

The ETA is still currently around Christmas, but with how fast I’m breezing through the proofreading it may be earlier, I’ll inform you all when I near the end of this part’s completion.

Translation notes are down below as always.

The data folder and images folder have both been updated in their respective posts on Patreon.

Here's some images you can look at if that's your style.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Go to the inn and sleep there, it should reload. I've found success selling them in the E-app Store. At some point once you improve them enough you get access to special scenes with the various casual sex NPCs.
thx for your help.
one last question which one is the e-app store?
maybe its obvious, and iam just blind but i cant find it after a week, sorry xD

also thx for your hard work

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
The E-app store can be found in the Central District, the place with the goddess statue in the middle. It's on the bottom left, there should be a couple right in front of the door.
thx for your help.
one last question which one is the e-app store?
maybe its obvious, and iam just blind but i cant find it after a week, sorry xD

also thx for your hard work

Reactions: quazar and n0pe

quazar

May 30, 2017
avervon

Hey man, keep up the good work. Take as much time as u need. Just dont burned yourself out. I really appreciate u doing gods work translating these (y)(y)
Also, any reasons why Kudhina is best girl? ;)