• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
I guess they did improve quite a bit, but the version on Google Play hasn't been updated in forever
1. Download JoiPlay and the RPGM plugin from their Patreon
2. Download the less compressed version of the game here https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vitamin-quest-2.98965/post-12544227
3. Use an archive app like WinRar or ZArchiver to extract the game to any folder on your phone (remember that once you start compressing you virtually can't do anything on your phone for around 10 minutes because the game is big)
4. Go to the extracted game folder, tap on Game.exe to open it in JoiPlay, add the game to JoiPlay according to instructions
does the save file from previous version works okay?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
How to catch a girl without damaging her virginity or how to restore it?

Last edited:

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
How to catch a girl without damaging her virginity or how to restore it?
i think it depends on the explanation popup from kairi, i find it easier if you have custom screenshot (you can crop then screenshot), use google chrome, paste it someone in personal chat dm on discord, then right click the image to search with google, it will insert the screenshot in google lens, search/text/translate, if u want insta job, just click translate and it will translate via google translate on the same bar of the lense, or you can copy the japanese hiragana via text, open deepl and paste to translate to english to get slight better translation

L1nkStar

Apr 11, 2023
when i attempt to open the game it says ''missing graphics/tilesets/World_A1'' does anyone know the cause?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
guys help, what i need to do next, just defeated a bandit gang boss or smth
To unlock the next area:
There is a pair of women in the Castle Plaza (the area where all the stalls are as well as the church). Talk to them. Then, there should be a couple in the Artisan District, as well as two women in the Residential District. Once you talk to them, talk to a man wandering near the E-app store in the Central District. He should have the same sprite as the man you saw in the Artisan District. This unlocks a new area.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update. Development on the next part is currently underway.

I’ve actually translated nearly all the story beats so far, but I haven’t actually implemented them into the game, so if you wanted to get ahold of that this week on Patreon I wouldn’t recommend it; next week is when everything will be implemented.

The manual for Mikami’s side has been updated, but hasn’t been completely translated yet. If you’re interested in tangible progress markers, I suggest heading over to the “Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist” or the “Vitamin Quest 2 Translation” pdfs for now, as they are the main documents I am working with.

That's all I can really put here for now since I don't have much to show.

As always, translation notes are down below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
It happens to me too and I have downloaded the latest update that happened here, does anyone know how to solve it?
i think this happens mostly due to some people doesnt extract file with kanji properly, and they came out as different symbol and ? for their folder name, and the game couldnt find proper path due to that,

usually it solves easily, like in my case i have second different zip/rar extractor aside winrar, called bandizip, it have second open to "open with bandizip" , then you can choose the language for the zip to be extract as japanese kanji, this way the folder will maintain its original name, thus theres no proper issue with pathing

but then again i might be wrong cuz im not that tech savvy , for better or worse i never encounter any issue like this at the same time

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

These two weeks have been spent on an array of updates, the biggest update is that nearly all story content has been translated up to the final boss of the "World Reformation Invasion." This does not include all the flavor text up to that point, but you can play the story up to that boss fight.

In addition, I've started work on Rai's conversations with the four unique prostitutes you can recruit after defeating the second boss, and eight new sex scenes on Mikami's side have been translated that I've listed in the Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist pdf.

No new images this time around, only dialogue.

As always, translation notes are down below.

CommonEvents is at 18472/51604, or 36%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.