RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
How is the pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a system rather than ED only. Any scene you have sex in can potentially lead to one of the four girls getting pregnant. There are birthing scenes, and with the exception of some, dialogue and sex scenes change depending on whether they're pregnant or not.

Reactions: John573

eisakuotani

May 24, 2019
Suddenly i play as rye what do i do?
Interact with the light post in Kyrie's room to go back to Mikami mode, otherwise you're going to need to train up Rai to capture prostitutes. There is a fair amount of untranslated dialog/menus in the current TL version but you can get pretty far with it. The secret trick is to grind out Rai outside the city to unlock some very useful recruitment skills. It's not required to play Rai mode and others in the discord mentioned it's probably better to wait towards the end of the game to start with Rai but I'm helping find non-tl text and menus. Progress in his mode is still useful if you want the stat buffs for Mikami.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iixviiiix

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone knows how to get Textrator's text box to go over the game when in full screen? Or if there's any other machine translation method. If nothing can be done i guess i'll just be patient and wait for Avervon to cook up thier TL..

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

A lot of good progress, and a bit of a backtracking in terms of how many scenes I’m going to get done for this specific part. After looking through the next part, I believe there’s no actual new scenes (except for defeat scenes) that you can access, and have decided to take some of the scenes you can currently encounter and move them towards the next part. As of now the plan is to translate all scenes centered around Ashen City, which lowers the total amount for this part from 76 to 60. This way there’s at least some new content for when you get into the next part for Mikami in addition to the content on Rai’s side. Hopefully this means I can get this part out faster as well, so *technically* it’s a win for everyone?
All interactions with Tabana have been translated, barring her lover conversation scene in the armor store.

I’ve been working with someone to get the Rai manual done, and they’ve been doing a phenomenal job. Those will be done by the next update, as well as Mikami’s, hopefully. Some image examples within the manual will not be translated since some of the content has not been translated, but the explanatory text should be translated.

This is the current state of the third part:
Translated: 45/60
Implemented: 45/60
Proofread: 0/60
22641/51604 CommonEvents lines completed, 44% done. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

Translation notes are down below as always.

Liocin

Mar 1, 2021
Hello everyone, I bought the game today on DLsite and here is the error message, is there a solution?

Capture d'écran 2024-03-08 111515.png

Last edited:

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I bought the game today on DLsite and here is the error message, is there a solution?
Looks like you don't have a japanese language installed, so you have loads of gobbletygook in the file addresses and stuff. Also, that image has your computer name (and possibly your own name) in it, so I suggest you delete it.

Reactions: Liocin

Liocin

Mar 1, 2021
Looks like you don't have a japanese language installed, so you have loads of gobbletygook in the file addresses and stuff. Also, that image has your computer name (and possibly your own name) in it, so I suggest you delete it.
Thank you very much, it worked. beautiful evening

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of me starting the translation of this game. I was actually working on the previous game I translated while I started Vitamin Quest 2, but I made the conscious decision to upload and start work on this game on March 10th of 2023.

As a yearly recap, I’ve decided to note down my progress thus far, just because it’s nice to see where things stand.

Out of a total of about 364 sex scenes that you can view from the recollection room, I’ve translated ~170 sex scenes.

I’ve translated about 63 unnamed NPC casual sex scenes.

Story-wise the game is almost entirely translated, and is only missing endgame story content.

Out of a total of 3,300 total images, 1,291 have been translated. Mikami and Rai’s images each have about 1,000 left (2,009 total), with a lot of them requiring very little editing.

All of Rai’s manual has been translated, while Mikami’s is at around 75% completion.

22,706/51,603 lines in the CommonEvents file have been translated, amounting to 44% exactly.

In addition, I’ve translated about 65,157 lines out of a total of 165,578 unique lines, although a good chunk of that number are variables/code that you won’t see on your side.

While I’m here I’ll say that proofreading for the scenes I’ve translated has started. All of the Grandiolas maps are proofread except one, as well as all non-Ashen City maps. Today won't be an actual update as I'll leave that for next week, but it felt like a good time to post this, because why not?

For this part I am aiming to get it finished by around mid-April, perhaps less so. It really depends on my schedule, but hopefully I can do it.

No notes for this week, but I hope you all have a good day wherever you are.

Also Kudhina is the best girl you can romance in this game and if you disagree you are objectively wrong.

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, update. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of me starting the translation of this game. I was actually working on the previous game I translated while I started Vitamin Quest 2, but I made the conscious decision to upload and start work on this game on March 10th of 2023.

As a yearly recap, I’ve decided to note down my progress thus far, just because it’s nice to see where things stand.

Out of a total of about 364 sex scenes that you can view from the recollection room, I’ve translated ~170 sex scenes.

Story-wise the game is almost entirely translated, and is only missing endgame story content.

Out of a total of 3,300 total images, 1,291 have been translated. Mikami and Rai’s images each have about 1,000 left (2,009 total), with a lot of them requiring very little editing.

All of Rai’s manual has been translated, while Mikami’s is at around 75% completion.

22,706/51,603 lines in the CommonEvents file have been translated, amounting to 44% exactly.

In addition, I’ve translated about 65,157 lines out of a total of 165,578 unique lines, although a good chunk of that number are variables/code that you won’t see on your side.

While I’m here I’ll say that proofreading for the scenes I’ve translated has started. All of the Grandiolas maps are proofread except one, as well as all non-Ashen City maps. Today won't be an actual update as I'll leave that for next week, but it felt like a good time to post this, because why not?

For this part I am aiming to get it finished by around mid-April, perhaps less so. It really depends on my schedule, but hopefully I can do it.

Also Kudhina is the best girl you can romance in this game and if you disagree you are objectively wrong.
Well done, seriously, to begin with people weren't expecting a game like this to ever get translated, its quite literally images for fuck's sake, its great that people like you pull up to the challenge

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Just wanted to say you're amazing, averon. Thank you so much for your dedicated work and incredible progress! I will personally wait for it all to be completed, as I just don't like starting things that I can't finish continuously and instead have to do so in long intervals. For that reason I am pretty patient, so take your time and don't stress yourself too much over schedules! Have a good day as well.:love:

Reactions: avervon and Fiamos

Drake__890

Jul 23, 2021

You are the best, and you are right about Kudhina, but after Mikami

Reactions: avervon

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

This week has been focused on getting everything currently translated, proofread. Aside from about 4 scenes, 41 of Mikami's sex scenes have been proofread, meaning there should be little to no text wrapping issues or grammar issues for these. Further details can be found in the [Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist] pdf.

In addition, all scenes with unique NPCs that have special conversations (i.e. Kyrie, Sannion, etc.) have been translated and proofread up until you make them your lover.

I am currently going through the maps on Rai's side and checking the various common prostitutes you can scout. The progress of these parts of Rai's story can be found in the [Vitamin Quest 2 Proofreading] pdf.

Rai's manual has now been fully translated, barring a single image that has to do with prostitute recollection rooms that you unlock via. playing the game and finding certain natures.

Some of Mikami and Rai's images for this section have been translated; Mikami's is mostly updates to characters whose names have been given a different translation from the previous image translator; Rai's is mostly updates to prostitute tabs and small pieces of their profile.

Current stats are:

Translated: 45/60
Implemented: 45/60
Proofread: 41/60

CommonEvents is at 22731/51604, which is 44%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

As stated last time, the deadline I'm aiming for is mid-April if possible.

Translation notes are down below as always.

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021

• Jul/29/2023Bug fixesver.1.843 ... 一部誤字や不具合の修正。
can be sent to the latest eng version

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022

• Jul/29/2023Bug fixesver.1.843 ... Fixed some typos and bugs.
can be sent to the latest eng version
If you're asking if you can "use the latest version with the current English translation" then yes, you should be able to. All he's done is fix some bugs and typos, so it shouldn't affect anything.