RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Hi, update.

This week has been focused on getting everything currently translated, proofread. Aside from about 4 scenes, 41 of Mikami's sex scenes have been proofread, meaning there should be little to no text wrapping issues or grammar issues for these. Further details can be found in the [Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist] pdf.

In addition, all scenes with unique NPCs that have special conversations (i.e. Kyrie, Sannion, etc.) have been translated and proofread up until you make them your lover.

I am currently going through the maps on Rai's side and checking the various common prostitutes you can scout. The progress of these parts of Rai's story can be found in the [Vitamin Quest 2 Proofreading] pdf.

Rai's manual has now been fully translated, barring a single image that has to do with prostitute recollection rooms that you unlock via. playing the game and finding certain natures.

Some of Mikami and Rai's images for this section have been translated; Mikami's is mostly updates to characters whose names have been given a different translation from the previous image translator; Rai's is mostly updates to prostitute tabs and small pieces of their profile.

Current stats are:

Translated: 45/60
Implemented: 45/60
Proofread: 41/60

CommonEvents is at 22731/51604, which is 44%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

As stated last time, the deadline I'm aiming for is mid-April if possible.

Translation notes are down below as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so excited

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi.

I apologize in advance if this update comes out of nowhere.

I really don’t want to have to type this out right now, but unfortunately I think it’s better to share this earlier rather than later to get it over with. I will be discontinuing the translation for Vitamin Quest 2 from this point forward. Health concerns have caused me to re-evaluate how I want to spend my time during the next few years and have come to the conclusion that it would be better used elsewhere. There are a lot of things I haven’t been able to do in my lifetime, and I want to do them while I still have time.

I think I speak for all 75 of my wives and husbands when I say they deserve my full attention, and I don’t want to leave this world without taking them all on a worldwide trip to see the Seven Wonders of the World, individually, spending as much money as I possibly can. Kudhina especially deserves the world, that damn green-haired tsundere.

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to all of you. Thank you for supporting me until now.

Anyways, April Fools, down below is the actual update. Fun how it conveniently lines up with my schedule.

This will be the final update until I upload the public version of the 3rd part of the game. This will cover most of the content before fighting the third boss of the game on Mikami’s side.

This includes:

All story content before the third boss.
62 new sex scenes, with all Ashen City interactions completed.
All prostitute interactions on Rai's side, both common and unique.
Updated images on Rai's side for the brothel, as well as all overworld interactions.

ALL Manual images on Rai and Mikami's sides.

For Patrons I will have updated the walkthrough to reflect all possible events you can find before the third boss, a guide for how to get to certain places, as well as information such as which gifts each prostitute likes most.
I will additionally make the previous version of the walkthrough (up to the second boss) publicly available for viewing on F95 and Discord.

The third part will not include:
The following sex scenes that you can access at this current point in the game on Mikami's side:
Coloco Sex 1
Coloco Service 1
Coloco Sex 2
Coloco Service 2
Stiyl Sex 3
Stiyl Service 3
Nelpura H3
Peridia H3
Pyurano H3
Wake Service 2
Wake Sex 2
Birth, Mountain Village: Mikami 2
Birth, Ashen City: MIkami 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Nelpura 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Peridia 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Pyurano 2

Conversations with Mikami's children with NPCs on Mikami's side
NTR conversations with the unique prostitutes on Rai's side
Some images on Rai's side pertaining to the glossaries, prostitute bios, etc.

Since most of my time this part was spent on Mikami, next one is going to center mostly on Rai and getting everything translated on his side that is absolutely necessary, especially because the list of scenes I need to do for Mikami in part four is rather slim compared to previous parts. This will mean all necessary menus, text, bios, etc. will be translated for people to fully enjoy the brothel and min-max their gameplay. There will be some parts still untranslated simply because they aren't necessary to playing or enjoying the game before the fourth boss, but I will get to them in future parts.

CommonEvents is currently at 24420/51604, or 47%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

The third part will come out on April 14th.

Notes will be updated simultaneously. See you in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Just as a follow-up because I know some people may end up treating the above as a real post instead of satire, I am not actually dropping this game, it was a joke for April Fools. I will finish this game completely, and I do not have 75 wives and husbands. Carry on.

I would absolutely wife up Kudhina though, that's not a joke.

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
Just as a follow-up because I know some people may end up treating the above as a real post instead of satire, I am not actually dropping this game, it was a joke for April Fools. I will finish this game completely, and I do not have 75 wives and husbands. Carry on.

I would absolutely wife up Kudhina though, that's not a joke.
Seriously I got Small Heart Attack, because I forgot this is April

Feb 10, 2023
Hi.

I apologize in advance if this update comes out of nowhere.

I really don’t want to have to type this out right now, but unfortunately I think it’s better to share this earlier rather than later to get it over with. I will be discontinuing the translation for Vitamin Quest 2 from this point forward. Health concerns have caused me to re-evaluate how I want to spend my time during the next few years and have come to the conclusion that it would be better used elsewhere. There are a lot of things I haven’t been able to do in my lifetime, and I want to do them while I still have time.

I think I speak for all 75 of my wives and husbands when I say they deserve my full attention, and I don’t want to leave this world without taking them all on a worldwide trip to see the Seven Wonders of the World, individually, spending as much money as I possibly can. Kudhina especially deserves the world, that damn green-haired tsundere.

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to all of you. Thank you for supporting me until now.

Anyways, April Fools, down below is the actual update. Fun how it conveniently lines up with my schedule.

This will be the final update until I upload the public version of the 3rd part of the game. This will cover most of the content before fighting the third boss of the game on Mikami’s side.

This includes:

All story content before the third boss.
62 new sex scenes, with all Ashen City interactions completed.
All prostitute interactions on Rai's side, both common and unique.
Updated images on Rai's side for the brothel, as well as all overworld interactions.

ALL Manual images on Rai and Mikami's sides.

For Patrons I will have updated the walkthrough to reflect all possible events you can find before the third boss, a guide for how to get to certain places, as well as information such as which gifts each prostitute likes most.
I will additionally make the previous version of the walkthrough (up to the second boss) publicly available for viewing on F95 and Discord.

The third part will not include:
The following sex scenes that you can access at this current point in the game on Mikami's side:
Coloco Sex 1
Coloco Service 1
Coloco Sex 2
Coloco Service 2
Stiyl Sex 3
Stiyl Service 3
Nelpura H3
Peridia H3
Pyurano H3
Wake Service 2
Wake Sex 2
Birth, Mountain Village: Mikami 2
Birth, Ashen City: MIkami 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Nelpura 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Peridia 2
Birth, Imperial Capital: Pyurano 2

Conversations with Mikami's children with NPCs on Mikami's side
NTR conversations with the unique prostitutes on Rai's side
Some images on Rai's side pertaining to the glossaries, prostitute bios, etc.

Since most of my time this part was spent on Mikami, next one is going to center mostly on Rai and getting everything translated on his side that is absolutely necessary, especially because the list of scenes I need to do for Mikami in part four is rather slim compared to previous parts. This will mean all necessary menus, text, bios, etc. will be translated for people to fully enjoy the brothel and min-max their gameplay. There will be some parts still untranslated simply because they aren't necessary to playing or enjoying the game before the fourth boss, but I will get to them in future parts.

CommonEvents is currently at 24420/51604, or 47%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

The third part will come out on April 14th.

Notes will be updated simultaneously. See you in 2 weeks.
my heart drop to my foot, when im at kneel about to pray for the lord to wish you a great life
suddenly, you kick my ball with a sentence, " Anyways, April Fools, down below is the actual update. Fun how it conveniently lines up with my schedule."

damn, you got me there.
(also, i thought " all 75 of my wives and husbands " that you mention is ppl who in your discord)

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
my heart drop to my foot, when im at kneel about to pray for the lord to wish you a great life
suddenly, you kick my ball with a sentence, " Anyways, April Fools, down below is the actual update. Fun how it conveniently lines up with my schedule."

damn, you got me there.
(also, i thought " all 75 of my wives and husbands " that you mention is ppl who in your discord)

damn, you got me there.
I may own a discord server, but I'm no stereotypical discord mod. All of my wives and husbands are real imaginary, like Mikami, Kudhina, and Rico.

rose1971

Apr 11, 2023
Early to ask since you're not even done yet, buuut... were you considering translating more of the image sets that butakoma put out for the various VQ2 characters, Avervon? I know you were working on Kudhina's already.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Early to ask since you're not even done yet, buuut... were you considering translating more of the image sets that butakoma put out for the various VQ2 characters, Avervon? I know you were working on Kudhina's already.
I will, but I realized how time-consuming they were to add to my pipeline at this current moment so I opted to keep with chugging out parts. Once the 4th part comes out I may cycle between a CG and progress on the game to spice things up a bit, but I need to get a read on the workload that needs to happen in the future before I can conclusively say.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
So can anyone update me to what the author of this game is currently on? Still working on Vitamine Quest 2 or he has other projects?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So can anyone update me to what the author of this game is currently on? Still working on Vitamine Quest 2 or he has other projects?
This was a while ago so I might be misremembering but I believe the author is a hentai artist and will not be doing any more games.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
This was a while ago so I might be misremembering but I believe the author is a hentai artist and will not be doing any more games.
I believe he's currently working on a CG collection of some sort
His blog:

Reactions: Cidoo

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Hi! this is such a long thread... where can I download the latest translated version available?
Also, in the version I'm playing, when trying to give birth, the game always says "here it's not ok", how am I supposed to do so?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi! this is such a long thread... where can I download the latest translated version available?
Also, in the version I'm playing, when trying to give birth, the game always says "here it's not ok", how am I supposed to do so?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vitamin-quest-2.98965/post-12534175

Or, you can join the discord and look at #downloads. The next update is about to come out in about 4 days, so if you'd like you can wait a bit for more content.