RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

TrueSuffering

Sep 28, 2017
After (I believe) the third major boss fight, you get access to a skill called Law of (Absolute) Fertility that guarantees pregnancy.
I'm in post game and still have no idea how to get this skill. Does anyone know what the requirements for this skill is? I'm going crazy trying to find out

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
I'm in post game and still have no idea how to get this skill. Does anyone know what the requirements for this skill is? I'm going crazy trying to find out
im gonna take a gander you skip most of the interaction all over the world, like relationship level and reward, some, even the middle fountain, and talk to all character, even if theyre female or minor,

its either that or you never invest anything as rai, since it also affect mikamis side

Dec 8, 2023
Or maybe he has signatures hidden so he doesn't have to look at the same gaudy, ad-like banners every time certain people post.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Or maybe he has signatures hidden so he doesn't have to look at the same gaudy, ad-like banners every time certain people post.
Not to violate the lad more, but aren't you giving too much benefit of the doubt to a person who couldn't even read "my discord down in my signature" to know how to hide signatures? lol.

Dec 8, 2023
Not to violate the lad more, but aren't you giving too much benefit of the doubt to a person who couldn't even read "my discord down in my signature" to know how to hide signatures? lol.
This site has has a culture of spoonfeeding. I expect he was hoping for a direct link without needing to change any account settings.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
This site has has a culture of spoonfeeding. I expect he was hoping for a direct link without needing to change any account settings.
I'm aware. It's equally joked on too that most are apparently blind to the search function and can't read, just asking the same questions an absurd amount of times, especially the accursed "100% save?" and "NTR avoidable?" lol.

• Sad
Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
I'm aware. It's equally joked on too that most are apparently blind to the search function and can't read, just asking the same questions an absurd amount of times, especially the accursed "100% save?" and "NTR avoidable?" lol.
It is extremely absurd how frequently people ask for avoidable NTR on games that are promoted as being NTR games. I do somewhat understand the sentiment of "getting off to the idea of saving a pretty girl from an evil guy" in these types of scenarios, but at the same time if a game has NTR in the title I just assume the main draw is that you probably *can't* avoid the NTR.

Speaking of which, the NTR in this game is avoidable.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
It is extremely absurd how frequently people ask for avoidable NTR on games that are promoted as being NTR games. I do somewhat understand the sentiment of "getting off to the idea of saving a pretty girl from an evil guy" in these types of scenarios, but at the same time if a game has NTR in the title I just assume the main draw is that you probably *can't* avoid the NTR.

Right?! Like, I don't personally mind it if it's not apparent from the title or previews of a game, but when it's a game made specifically to cater to that fetish while even mentioning it in the title or description, it makes me scratch my head when I see someone give that question :KEK:. It's dumb and sometimes annoying, but I guess it's fine though, as long as people are being respectful about it.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020

bro. why I can't join your server
did my account spam you ??
idk what happen, I sometime open my discord, maybe my account got hack

winner3350

Oct 10, 2019
I saw one of Kudhina CG that give you a handjob but didnt seem to ever got it. Does anyone know trigger condition?

Also shoutout to TLers. Great to know someone finally pick it up and working on it seriously

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi all. Down below is the second part of my translation for Vitamin Quest 2. For this part, nearly all dialogue that can be encountered before defeating the second boss has been translated and proofread.
This includes:
  • 123 different sex scenes with 15+ characters/NPCs
  • All sex interactions with NPCs you can find around all accessible maps, including those unlocked in the Elf Sanctuary area
  • All story content up to the second boss
  • An entirely different section of the game with day/night cycles, a management sim, as well as a small dating sim aspect included within
  • Image translations for 800+ new images that allow for a basic enjoyment of the management simulator section
  • Touchups for 400+ images on Mikami's side, including birthing information, menu continuity, and grammar fixes from the previous translator's images
Please note that this is NOT a final product and the entire game has not been translated yet.
Currently, the following can be encounterable but is not translated:
  • Any NPCs unlocked by having sex with specific NPCs. While all NPCs unlocked in the Elf Sanctuary have been translated up to the second boss, those that require a certain number of births from NPCs with names (for example, Tokuemon), will not be translated.
  • Any scenarios involving NTR with the main protagonist in the brothel section.
  • Some features in the brothel section, such as dialogue involving STIs, giving certain key items as gifts, etc. These are usually unlocked after defeating the second boss, but I haven’t done enough playtesting to know that for sure
  • Any dialogue encounterable after defeating the second boss.
  • Any encounters with “perverted demon girls”. You’ll know what this means once you encounter them.
  • If you have previous save files in which certain characters were not translated yet, their names may not be translated in that file due to how RPG VX Ace works, even though they have been translated on my end.

For those interested, I have created a walkthrough of the game thus far on my Patreon. It will have details on the following features:
  • Location and details of every currently translated sex scene, including location pictures and tags associated with each scene, as well as the requirements needed to unlock each scene. These include unnamed NPCs as well.
  • Location and details of every currently translated defeat/rape scene, including location pictures and tags associated with each scene, as well as the requirements needed to unlock each scene.
  • Location and details of every prostitute you can scout, including pictures of their portrait, where they can be found depending on the day/time of day, and any additional quirks of each prostitute.
  • A basic guide on how prostitute natures work, and which combinations result in which conversations with certain NPCs.
  • An explanation of how Small Talk works, its relation to romancing certain prostitutes, as well as how to easily romance them.
  • A table of contents so you can traverse the document easily. This isn’t really a feature, but it’s nice to have on a 40+ page document.
  • A tag list for you to search specific tags and scenes for.

In the future you will also receive any updates I make on a weekly/bi-weekly basis in real time, from images to translations to proofread sections. In general I update on Sundays, and I do not update public versions of this game until I finish all content up to specific breakpoints, as I dislike putting out content I deem unfinished or unpolished unless I have a deadline set in place.

That being said, it is not necessary for you to subscribe to Patreon to play this game in its entirety. Once I am done fully translating the game the whole thing will be uploaded free of charge, as well as subsequent parts I translate along the way. I just have an option to the side for those who would rather not wait for new updates, or who would like to consider supporting me. If you’d like updates on whenever new public versions come out, feel free to watch this thread, follow me, or join the discord in my signature down below. God I sound like a YouTuber.

A couple of disclaimers before you start:
  • Please support Butakoma by buying his works whenever possible. As of right now Vitamin Quest 2 is less than 3 USD until February 14th on DLsite, and it’s insanely cheap for the amount of content it gives you. Its normal price is around 7 USD. I heavily encourage others to support him. This can also make things easier for you when you need to sync my translations with his latest updates, as people won’t have to rely on me sending new versions every time he updates the game.
  • A big thank you to those who have helped me flesh out the details of this game through proofreading, image critique, and coding on my server. I will not mention names since I have not gotten express permission to post their Discord names, but I wanted to give thanks here anyway. In addition, thank you to the Translator's Hub Discord for some help deciphering some translation details.
  • Any public versions I upload are not indicative of the final product. Any translations in the current version are subject to change at any time.
  • Please do not upload these versions to the internet in their current state, they’re not finished whatsoever.
  • While I do translate and edit images of the game, all characters and materials are owned by Butakoma and his circle, and by proxy whatever resources he originally used to create the game; I don’t claim any such materials as my own. All fonts used belong to their respective owners.
  • If you want to know more details concerning the different game elements of Vitamin Quest 2, please refer to the [Manual] and [Manual 2] folders for more information. Also be aware that they haven’t been fully translated yet since some pictures used require specific menus for me to replace, so my apologies about that.
  • This game uses keyboard controls, but does have options that allow you to use gamepad controls. The controls can be adjusted by pressing F1 (Fn + f1) on the keyboard. You can also adjust music and sfx settings here, as well as launch the game in fullscreen.
  • If you would like to take a look at the work I’ve done so far, I have several pdfs detailing my thought process behind my translations, which maps/images have been completed or worked on, the names of scenes I’ve translated, and a comprehensive list of the specific dialogue branches someone can find in this game. These are for those simply interested in background stuff. They are down below.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
bro. why I can't join your server
did my account spam you ??
idk what happen, I sometime open my discord, maybe my account got hack
Your account was promoting Discord Nitro scams so I banned it for a bit, I assume it got hacked. I unbanned it for now, so you should be able to get back onto the server.

forbiddenlink

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all. Down below is the second part of my translation for Vitamin Quest 2. For this part, nearly all dialogue that can be encountered before defeating the second boss has been translated and proofread.
This includes:
  • All sex interactions with NPCs you can find around all accessible maps, including those unlocked in the Elf Sanctuary area
  • An entirely different section of the game with day/night cycles, a management sim, as well as a small dating sim aspect included within
  • Image translations for 800+ new images that allow for a basic enjoyment of the management simulator section
  • Touchups for 400+ images on Mikami's side, including birthing information, menu continuity, and grammar fixes from the previous translator's images
Please note that this is NOT a final product and the entire game has not been translated yet.
  • Any NPCs unlocked by having sex with specific NPCs. While all NPCs unlocked in the Elf Sanctuary have been translated up to the second boss, those that require a certain number of births from NPCs with names (for example, Tokuemon), will not be translated.
  • Some features in the brothel section, such as dialogue involving STIs, giving certain key items as gifts, etc. These are usually unlocked after defeating the second boss, but I haven’t done enough playtesting to know that for sure
  • Any encounters with “perverted demon girls”. You’ll know what this means once you encounter them.
  • If you have previous save files in which certain characters were not translated yet, their names may not be translated in that file due to how RPG VX Ace works, even though they have been translated on my end.

For those interested, I have created a walkthrough of the game thus far on my Patreon. It will have details on the following features:
  • Location and details of every currently translated sex scene, including location pictures and tags associated with each scene, as well as the requirements needed to unlock each scene. These include unnamed NPCs as well.
  • Location and details of every currently translated defeat/rape scene, including location pictures and tags associated with each scene, as well as the requirements needed to unlock each scene.
  • Location and details of every prostitute you can scout, including pictures of their portrait, where they can be found depending on the day/time of day, and any additional quirks of each prostitute.
  • A basic guide on how prostitute natures work, and which combinations result in which conversations with certain NPCs.
  • An explanation of how Small Talk works, its relation to romancing certain prostitutes, as well as how to easily romance them.
  • A table of contents so you can traverse the document easily. This isn’t really a feature, but it’s nice to have on a 40+ page document.

In the future you will also receive any updates I make on a weekly/bi-weekly basis in real time, from images to translations to proofread sections. In general I update on Sundays, and I do not update public versions of this game until I finish all content up to specific breakpoints, as I dislike putting out content I deem unfinished or unpolished unless I have a deadline set in place.

That being said, it is not necessary for you to subscribe to Patreon to play this game in its entirety. Once I am done fully translating the game the whole thing will be uploaded free of charge, as well as subsequent parts I translate along the way. I just have an option to the side for those who would rather not wait for new updates, or who would like to consider supporting me. If you’d like updates on whenever new public versions come out, feel free to watch this thread, follow me, or join the discord in my signature down below. God I sound like a YouTuber.

• Please support Butakoma by buying his works whenever possible. As of right now Vitamin Quest 2 is less than 3 USD until February 14th on DLsite, and it’s insanely cheap for the amount of content it gives you. Its normal price is around 7 USD. I heavily encourage others to support him. This can also make things easier for you when you need to sync my translations with his latest updates, as people won’t have to rely on me sending new versions every time he updates the game.
  • A big thank you to those who have helped me flesh out the details of this game through proofreading, image critique, and coding on my server. I will not mention names since I have not gotten express permission to post their Discord names, but I wanted to give thanks here anyway. In addition, thank you to the Translator's Hub Discord for some help deciphering some translation details.
  • Any public versions I upload are not indicative of the final product. Any translations in the current version are subject to change at any time.
  • Please do not upload these versions to the internet in their current state, they’re not finished whatsoever.
  • While I do translate and edit images of the game, all characters and materials are owned by Butakoma and his circle, and by proxy whatever resources he originally used to create the game; I don’t claim any such materials as my own. All fonts used belong to their respective owners.
  • If you want to know more details concerning the different game elements of Vitamin Quest 2, please refer to the [Manual] and [Manual 2] folders for more information. Also be aware that they haven’t been fully translated yet since some pictures used require specific menus for me to replace, so my apologies about that.
  • This game uses keyboard controls, but does have options that allow you to use gamepad controls. The controls can be adjusted by pressing F1 (Fn + f1) on the keyboard. You can also adjust music and sfx settings here, as well as launch the game in fullscreen.
  • If you would like to take a look at the work I’ve done so far, I have several pdfs detailing my thought process behind my translations, which maps/images have been completed or worked on, the names of scenes I’ve translated, and a comprehensive list of the specific dialogue branches someone can find in this game. These are for those simply interested in background stuff. They are down below.

Appreciate all the work you put into this project! I wish you a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
This includes:

2.png

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the Christmas gift, and keep up the lovely work.

Feb 10, 2023
This includes:

May god bless your soul for eternity