RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Part 3 of my translation for Vitamin Quest 2 is out. This includes:

• 62 new sex scenes, most of which taking place within the new area, Ashen City.
  • All story until the post-story final boss. Some of them may not be implemented due to oversight, but generally, the content has been translated. This will not be updated or proofread until their relevant parts, but if you are willing to accept some untranslated dialogue along the way you can defeat the final boss playing in English.
  • Nearly all new content in Rai’s part. This includes common prostitutes, unique prostitutes, and some text adjustments from previous images.
  • Manual images. The images within are not translated, but all the text has been. This is a great way to get an in-depth understanding of the mechanics and systems in this game; it’s particularly useful for Rai’s part.
Here is what isn’t translated (or guaranteed to be translated):

• Some sex scenes on Mikami’s side that have been listed in the [Vitamin Quest 2: Proofreading] pdf, including prostitute clients.
  • Interactions with Mikami’s children with named NPCs.
  • Nana’s interactions (common prostitute)
  • NTR interactions with the current prostitutes.
  • Everything after the third boss.
  • All images related to Rai’s side. This will be finished for the most part in the fourth part.
  • Klaue’s interactions in her room. For some reason a new set of dialogue appeared in place of what I translated, so this will be remedied in the fourth part.
Here is what isn’t guaranteed to be proofread:

• Specifically the Hanno/Nanno/Son interactions
  • Some of Rai’s brothel information. A lot of the cases documented have been implemented, but I have not done enough testing to get them for myself and proofread them.
I have three versions below, a MEGA version, a workupload version, and a workupload version for that one guy who wants it to be above 2.0 GB because his computer dislikes him for some reason.

In addition, attached to this update is a guide containing all relevant information from part 2. This only covers material before the second boss. For patrons the guide has been updated to contain all relevant information from part 3.

Part 4 will not just wrap up the main story, I am aiming to finish everything encounterable. This includes sex scenes, interactions with Mikami’s children, and perhaps most importantly, all of Rai’s relevant images at the brothel for this part. This will not include everything, as some images are only accessible in the post-story, but I am aiming for people to be able to min-max their brothels instead of simply being able to do the basics.

Raf123

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, update.

• 62 new sex scenes, most of which taking place within the new area, Ashen City.
  • All story until the post-story final boss. Some of them may not be implemented due to oversight, but generally, the content has been translated. This will not be updated or proofread until their relevant parts, but if you are willing to accept some untranslated dialogue along the way you can defeat the final boss playing in English.
  • Nearly all new content in Rai’s part. This includes common prostitutes, unique prostitutes, and some text adjustments from previous images.
  • Manual images. The images within are not translated, but all the text has been. This is a great way to get an in-depth understanding of the mechanics and systems in this game; it’s particularly useful for Rai’s part.

• Some sex scenes on Mikami’s side that have been listed in the [Vitamin Quest 2: Proofreading] pdf, including prostitute clients.
  • All images related to Rai’s side. This will be finished for the most part in the fourth part.
  • Klaue’s interactions in her room. For some reason a new set of dialogue appeared in place of what I translated, so this will be remedied in the fourth part.

• Some of Rai’s brothel information. A lot of the cases documented have been implemented, but I have not done enough testing to get them for myself and proofread them.
I have three versions below, a MEGA version, a workupload version, and a workupload version for that one guy who wants it to be above 2.0 GB because his computer dislikes him for some reason.

In addition, attached to this update is a guide containing all relevant information from part 2. This only covers material before the second boss. For patrons the guide has been updated to contain all relevant information from part 3.

Part 4 will not just wrap up the main story, I am aiming to finish everything encounterable. This includes sex scenes, interactions with Mikami’s children, and perhaps most importantly, all of Rai’s relevant images at the brothel for this part. This will not include everything, as some images are only accessible in the post-story, but I am aiming for people to be able to min-max their brothels instead of simply being able to do the basics.

Legend

Raf123

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, update.

Bruh am I trippin or what? I downloaded the file via mega, it contains 1.8 gb in size then I check the complete unpack size and it shows 2.2 gb with total of 12 unpacked files, but when I actually unpack it got bloated to like 7 gb+ in size. Is this normal or what?

Raf123

Mar 30, 2018
Bruh am I trippin or what? I downloaded the file via mega, it contains 1.8 gb in size then I check the complete unpack size and it shows 2.2 gb with total of 12 unpacked files, but when I actually unpack it got bloated to like 7 gb+ in size. Is this normal or what?
7gb+ with 16 files/folders

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
7gb+ with 16 files/folders
From my end the first two things happen, a 1.8 GB Mega file that gets increased to 2.2 GB, but the 7GB thing you're mentioning isn't popping up for me.

Could I ask to see what's in the folder via. screenshots? I need to see if it matches my file structure.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
God dam, I always knew that butakoma300g's Mikami was a rather "special" character. But witnessing her using her placenta as a sex toy during afterbirth boggles my mind...I have seen many things as a man of culture, but this thing, this thing disturbed me...

Btw. thanks for your great dedication to this translation avervon. I still can't believe that anyone alive could muster enough sanity to go through this colossal magnum opus of butakoma300g. The guy drew over 50.000 pictures for Vitamin Quest 2, what kind of insanity drives a man to such an extent?

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Only thing I don't like about butakoma's games is that placenta thing and the abortion fetish thing... too much...

Juanca

Jun 2, 2019
You're incredible. I love these games. You're God send. And I remember at the start of this topic when someone said it was going to be impossible to make

Reactions: avervon