Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
1598705976130.png

Title: Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management

Creator: Ressentiment

DL Site Game Link:

DL Site Creators Link:

Game Type: Simulator, Management

Genre Tags: Female Protagonist, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Pregnancy/Impregnation, Milking, Childbirth, Shame/Humiliation

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
ther are 25K+ lines to transalte so no i am not gonna do a manual translation
and this is a beta version

(Put the files in ww-> data and replace them whit the game files
I will try to translate the menus later

( FILE REMOVED )

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
ALRIGHT

i have no idea how to open the .rpgmvp files

would it be posible to tell me what you use to edit it ?

edit: i think its best if i leave this to sombody who knows what he is doing

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon_Ada

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
ALRIGHT

i have no idea how to open the .rpgmvp files

would it be posible to tell me what you use to edit it ?

edit: i think its best if i leave this to sombody who knows what he is doing
You can decrypt them (restore-images (no-key)) and re-encrypt them with .
Since I don't know exactly know how the dev of the game made his buttons I currently rely on photoshop editing the buttons themselves instead of creating new ones with the same layout.
I'm also fairly new to this, which is why I take so long for the first folder. Then again it's only 2 folders that have images that need editing and ~5 more images spread out in the other folders.

Edit: , feel free to start anywhere

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
You can decrypt them (restore-images (no-key)) and re-encrypt them with .
Since I don't know exactly know how the dev of the game made his buttons I currently rely on photoshop editing the buttons themselves instead of creating new ones with the same layout.
I'm also fairly new to this, which is why I take so long for the first folder. Then again it's only 2 folders that have images that need editing and ~5 more images spread out in the other folders.

Edit: , feel free to start anywhere
thank you good to know for the futer

but it looks like i have to redo the translation i kinda screwed up here and ther ...
sorry

Reactions: Demon_Ada

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020

but it looks like i have to redo the translation i kinda screwed up here and ther ...
sorry
ye I saw some event calls that crashed the game, probably because the event calls it with its japanese name but the event got translated, but that's normal for translations, just need to find and fix them ^-^

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020

ye I saw some event calls that crashed the game, probably because the event calls it with its japanese name but the event got translated, but that's normal for translations, just need to find and fix them ^-^
well i deleted a few 1000 manualy that would cause a error normaly i could you start from ther agen but somhow i maneged to lose my save file..... so starting over it is ^^

Reactions: codiefelix

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Done with the system folder

Edit: I'll do img/pictures tomorrow and probably those remaining couple aswell since everything from now on are just tiny one-liner pictures. Everything else (income and expenses, calendar, av-actors etc) is not an img and should be translatable, even though I couldn't find those lines with T++ :unsure:

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
now it should be fixed also can sombody check if ther are any scanario lines left in scenario folder if i try to search for it in translator++ it hangs up

also codiefelix thank you so mutch XD for translating those images i still have no idea how to do it HAHA :D big hugg