Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hahaha yeah for me it was the same result ^^

i got the feeling that you will be the person who wil finnish thos project and not sombody els :p

also just whanted to say i will be looking forward to your complete translation on Anera: The demon Tower Translation Overhaul and this on of course ;P if ther is ever anything you need some kind of help just ask ^^

and no its not a bad habbit at least sombody does it
Anera is almost done. It is a great game and I hope I do it justice. I think I am going to try and finish Anera before I do more on this. Desire Eater is like 30% done I have been taking my time with it since it was a it of a pain to translate I shelved it to brush up on my skills a bit.

Ill try and knock out like 1K lines a day on this one when I get into it full time. if I can.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
if sombody found a save file around 100% can you link it here ?

reason just translated the gallery but the translations are...... i dont even have any words how bad it is so kinda need to see the images/scene ^^

and to test for any kind of buggs

Reactions: Maitungsenpai

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
if sombody found a save file around 100% can you link it here ?

reason just translated the gallery but the translations are...... i dont even have any words how bad it is so kinda need to see the images/scene ^^

and to test for any kind of buggs
I don't have a save but you could always try debug mode if you have RPGM MV. if you launch the game using the engine it will put you into the debug room where you can test things.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I don't have a save but you could always try debug mode if you have RPGM MV. if you launch the game using the engine it will put you into the debug room where you can test things.
Thank you i will try that i will download the trial version once i am done whit the other files and then try it agen ^^

ps the file name is RecollectionMode.js if sombody knows japanese feel free to translate that ^^ its only a few lines

( just 4 more files to translate ^^ )

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you i will try that i will download the trial version once i am done whit the other files and then try it agen ^^

ps the file name is RecollectionMode.js if sombody knows japanese feel free to translate that ^^ its only a few lines

( just 4 more files to translate ^^ )
I can take care of the recollectionMode.js later. I could also try making a save from within the debug room for you if you want? I can't guarantee it will work bit it might.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I can take care of the recollectionMode.js later. I could also try making a save from within the debug room for you if you want? I can't guarantee it will work bit it might.
if sombody els can look at it to see if you can get a better translation i would appreciate it

and it looks like that i will be busy for a while whit the last few files game keeps giving errors so i just keep trying until it works one by one ^^

and sorry for bothering you whit this you already have enough on your hands

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
alright just finnished translating But looks like i need to fix a few things

1. finding the untranslated parts what i cant seem to find for some reason

2. fixing clipping text and changing a few words

3. still need to do the gallery i wait whit that for a bit ^^

and last bug testing i leave that for when i am done.
the game works but i am not sure later down the line

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but, does someone have a 100% complete save file?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
translation : data files (MTL) - plugins - and img files from
codiefelix

also i cant find this 万円 no mather what. checked plugin and data files multiple time
2020-09-02 (3).png

i will do a new translation on gallery later i will also edit the disciptions and i will try to change the tagg names but i am kinda bad at that :p

Reactions: PeteCB

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
translation : data files (MTL) - plugins - and img files from
codiefelix

also i cant find this 万円 no mather what. checked plugin and data files multiple time
View attachment 798425

i will do a new translation on gallery later i will also edit the disciptions and i will try to change the tagg names but i am kinda bad at that :p
The "Yen" symbol is located inside the systems.json file. It's the currency setting.

• Love

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
hahah i had no idea it was that easy ^^
thank you so mutch for teaching me this stuf i actualy learned a lot in the past few days

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
also the char show these clouds whit texxt in it ( as shown in the pic below ) does that have somthing to do whit the img files ?

FOUND it

i will give it a try but i cant promis that i can translate a img file ^^
from top to bottem
1.下手くも - bad
2.イマイチ - lacking
3.まあまあ - OK
4.よかった - Good
5.最高 - best
are you happy whit that translation or would you change it ?
i am asking so i dont have to change it after i am done :p
Balloon.png

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
also the char show these clouds whit texxt in it ( as shown in the pic below ) does that have somthing to do whit the img files ?

FOUND it

i will give it a try but i cant promis that i can translate a img file ^^
from top to bottem
1.下手くも - bad
2.イマイチ - lacking
3.まあまあ - OK
4.よかった - Good
5.最高 - best
are you happy whit that translation or would you change it ?
i am asking so i dont have to change it after i am done :p
View attachment 798823
I have some minor experience translating image files. Not a pro, but i've done it before. If you point me to the images I can attempt to translate them.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I have some minor experience translating image files. Not a pro, but i've done it before. If you point me to the images I can attempt to translate them.
here i think this is the only one i already started :p i just wiped the text now you just have to add some text to it
but i dont mind finnishing this file ^^

2020-09-03.png
if i do it
i will look somting like this ( DONT LAUGH ) :D

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
here i think this is the only one i already started :p i just wiped the text now you just have to add some text to it
but i dont mind finnishing this file ^^

View attachment 798941
if i do it
i will look somting like this ( DONT LAUGH ) :D
I mean that is basically what you do. You clear the image and replace it with english text just like you're doing lol. That looks fine. I'll tell you what, I think you should give it a try and if you don't like the outcome or can't I'll jump in and take care of it. It is worth learning for anyone interested in translation :)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I mean that is basically what you do. You clear the image and replace it with english text just like you're doing lol. That looks fine. I'll tell you what, I think you should give it a try and if you don't like the outcome or can't I'll jump in and take care of it. It is worth learning for anyone interested in translation :)
i give it a try ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silentce