Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
also looks like i still have some translating to do in the menus but first i need to find wher they are ^^

the translation looks great XD

i will now start translating the files in www -> js -> Plugins

feel free to help ^^

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
any way to fast translate these files ?
( these should be all the files that have any kind of untranslated part left in them

( when these files are translated i am pretty mutch done unless ther is a error somwher like 99% of the times ^^ )

Reactions: codiefelix

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
any way to fast translate these files ?
( these should be all the files that have any kind of untranslated part left in them

( when these files are translated i am pretty mutch done unless ther is a error somwher like 99% of the times ^^ )
can use the classic notepad++ and use the replace all function for every word you find and hope it doesn't cause an error
otherwise find out what you want to translate first and go through them word by word I guess

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
can use the classic notepad++ and use the replace all function for every word you find and hope it doesn't cause an error
otherwise find out what you want to translate first and go through them word by word I guess
the old way it is :p
was hoping ther was a magical translater somwher ^^

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Half of the files are translated i do the rest tomorrow so goodnight ^^

(File Deleted)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've started an official (non MTL) translation of this myself. I am about halfway done with it. Finished all the common events and database entries.

I haven't gotten around to doing the plugins( I see someone is working on those so I will hold off for now unless they need help) or the map files yet (which I suspect is where most of the H scenes live) however this game is small and I think I can knock it out pretty damn quick. I see some other people have been working on this already and would like to offer my assistance. I don't' want to step on your toes but if you are alright with it I would be happy to check out the already translated files for bugs and incorporate them into my work (with your permission of course.)

Last edited:

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
I've started an official (non MTL) translation of this myself. I am about halfway done with it. Finished all the common events and database entries.

I haven't gotten around to doing the plugins( I see someone is working on those so I will hold off for now unless they need help) or the map files yet (which I suspect is where most of the H scenes live) however this game is small and I think I can knock it out pretty damn quick. I see some other people have been working on this already and would like to offer my assistance. I don't' want to step on your toes but if you are alright with it I would be happy to check out the already translated files for bugs and incorporate them into my work (with your permission of course.)
I'm just trying to translate the ui and buttons to the best of my abilities. I'll post it later today so feel free to adjust those or tell me if there are better words for some things, especially names in this game and I'll correct them ^^

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm done with the UI and all buttons. Let me know if I should change a translation somewhere or if a file causes an error
Extracted images to check them out first and they look good. The only thing I would adjust and it isn't anything major would be explain8 says "this game is meant to be played with mouse" I would of changed it to This game is meant to be played with a mouse, or the mouse even; I also found small typos and some mistranslated items like I think Devil is more meant as brutal or brutality? That is how I translated it I could be wrong though because the word they use can mean devil but it can also mean brute or beast I just translated it to reflect things how I assumed they exist in the game. I need to go through and chronicle the feedback so I'll post later with more feedback when I can.

Also Just for my knowledge so I know when I start translating Js files is that all the images that needed to be edited or were there others?

All things said though, nice job. Editing images is a pain in the ass at times, but you did a good job of it :)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh boy, this game hides a deceptively large scenario file. No wonder the game looks so small lol. well Time to translate 22K lines I guess.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Heey Silentce ^^

Not gonna lie it would be nice if you could help. this is my second game and yes just as you say it bugs and the translation is kinda my problem

and no you don't need our permission xd :D

Also do you stil whant me to translater the rest of the plugin files ? Ther are around 13 files left to translate

And if you need it my translater++ save file should be in one of my post here i left it ther so sombody can look at it or take it over :p

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Heey Silentce ^^

Not gonna lie it would be nice if you could help. this is my second game and yes just as you say it bugs and the translation is kinda my problem

and no you don't need our permission xd :D

Also do you stil whant me to translater the rest of the plugin files ? Ther are around 13 files left to translate

And if you need it my translater++ save file should be in one of my post here i left it ther so sombody can look at it or take it over :p
If you've already begun working on translating the javascript files I don't see why you don't finish them. Also the 22K lines is daunting on paper yes but they are all basically single lines as opposed to full paragraphs so it isn't that bad. Just going to be tedious especially because some lines are code and those long code lines force T++ to NOT allow me to see the output files. Now I can't see what my output as I am going to work which sucks....

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Alright ^^ I translate it later then and tell you when I am done

And also GL translating evrything ^^

And just whanted to thank you for helping us and yes codiefelix did a really good job whit the img files i just love it ;P

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is a tough translation. Doesn't help it is all in one document and you have no real idea who is talking during the sentences. Probably not going to be a quick translate like I thought unless I were to MTL it (which I don't really like the idea of doing that) but I could get it done at least bug free for people to play. I might do that and then come back and edit it quick for bugs then edit the game for context as I go and put out bug fixes / translation updates as I edit it in my free time.

I leave it up to people if they would prefer a game to play now that is dirty and MTL ish or one a year or more from now that is better.

Because I am slow as shit when it comes to translating large projects. I don't care either way I like this games concept and I want to work on it and make it good eventually. Just setting the expectation that it will take a fair amount of time.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
This is a tough translation. Doesn't help it is all in one document and you have no real idea who is talking during the sentences. Probably not going to be a quick translate like I thought unless I were to MTL it (which I don't really like the idea of doing that) but I could get it done at least bug free for people to play. I might do that and then come back and edit it quick for bugs then edit the game for context as I go and put out bug fixes / translation updates as I edit it in my free time.

I leave it up to people if they would prefer a game to play now that is dirty and MTL ish or one a year or more from now that is better.

Because I am slow as shit when it comes to translating large projects. I don't care either way I like this games concept and I want to work on it and make it good eventually. Just setting the expectation that it will take a fair amount of time.
well the machine translation is already done and it should be bug free

and you know its nice if sombody does a manual translation but all in all they should just be happy whit somthing its always better then a text you dont even understand :D

the only thing i could do is translate it whit DeepL if ther is a way to split the work i dont mind helping you like i translate 1000 lines from the end to the begining but i am not sure if that is even bossible ;P

( ps dont get me wrong i am realy thankfull that you guys are putting the game togheter like this ^^ )

also it looks like i deleted names in the machine translation whoops ^^
Like student A or B

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well the machine translation is already done and it should be bug free

and you know its nice if sombody does a manual translation but all in all they should just be happy whit somthing its always better then a text you dont even understand :D

the only thing i could do is translate it whit DeepL if ther is a way to split the work i dont mind helping you like i translate 1000 lines from the end to the begining but i am not sure if that is even bossible ;P

( ps dont get me wrong i am realy thankfull that you guys are putting the game togheter like this ^^ )
Helping is difficult. primarily because you have to then take the work and move it from one place to another, or alternatively you get inconsistent results. Don't get me wrong, inconsistent does not mean bad, everyone translates differently so my style of speaking when writing differs from yours potentially so you get an inconsistent experience potentially.

I am the kind of person who doesn't quit a project so if I say ill do something it will get done eventually, however being that I have 2 other projects that are in the middle of their production life and I didn't do proper research on the size of the game before I worked on it I wanted to set proper expectations. I started making a backup play and having T++ translate the whole file on the side so I can look at its output and maybe do some editing to make it faster but odds are it will take a long while.

I've begun to get a bad habit of taking on projects before i finish things. Not a good thing for a translator when you make promises and then make people wait before you took on too much work lol.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I saw the output from the MTL and I refuse to even use it. At least the results I got on my T++ were terrible. Your might of been better but UGH it was so bad. I would rather do it myself over time. Ill get there eventually. If someone finishes it before me oh well my loss at least the game gets a good translation :)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I saw the output from the MTL and I refuse to even use it. At least the results I got on my T++ were terrible. Your might of been better but UGH it was so bad. I would rather do it myself over time. Ill get there eventually. If someone finishes it before me oh well my loss at least the game gets a good translation :)
hahaha yeah for me it was the same result ^^

i got the feeling that you will be the person who wil finnish this project and not sombody els :p

also just whanted to say i will be looking forward to your complete translation on Anera: The demon Tower Translation Overhaul and this on of course ;P if ther is ever anything you need some kind of help just ask ^^

and no its not a bad habbit at least sombody does it

Last edited: