Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
anybody got a good word for the empty spot ?
イマイチ - lacking or so-so
lacking is just to big
an so-so looks weird you can say but i can go whit it ^^

Poor..... why didnt i sight i am gonna sleep after this haha ^^

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
first off all sorry for taking so long had some problems re-encrypt the file simpley put had no idea how to do it ;P
second I FAILED ^^see for yourself Below not even sure why it turned out that way ^^
2020-09-03 (2).png

now that i think of it i think i know the problem ^^

its the boxes to type in the text i made them to big but if i make it smaller the text will be super small or maybe its somthing els....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
first off all sorry for taking so long had some problems re-encrypt the file simpley put had no idea how to do it ;P
second I FAILED ^^see for yourself Below not even sure why it turned out that way ^^
View attachment 799001

now that i think of it i think i know the problem ^^
I generally use GIMP when i do image editing. Might of been how you edited it. I think from what i saw in your screenshots you used paint before? it probably was the the software you used.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I generally use GIMP when i do image editing. Might of been how you edited it. I think from what i saw in your screenshots you used paint before? it probably was the the software you used.
yeah i used paint ^^ deleted the text and then add a box to type in

i try it tomorrow for now i am gonna head to bed so goodnight ^^

ps i will use gimp next time

Reactions: Silentce

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
save complete? please
I haven't found any 100% save file

Also i see that the developer has been updating some errors evry day once he is done you can say i will look into it if i should updatethe translated files ^^

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Jul 11, 2018
Right, just to let you guys know, me and couple more are already working on a translation for this game over at my Discord.
Menu, images etc. They are all done already. And story is being translated as well by Hoshi . Not MTL.
But hey, just letting you guys know maybe can join in and help eachother out?

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
not gonna lie this kinda pisses me of XD just think if you wher us and a stranger came over when you are pretty mutch close to completing it saying ow yeah we are done whit the transaltion i am gonna leave it at that well GL then

then i will stop translating it from here on

(not sure what the request forum is for if its done like this)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
not gonna lie this kinda pisses me of XD just think if you wher us and a stranger came over when you are pretty mutch close to completing it saying ow yeah we are done whit the transaltion i am gonna leave it at that well GL then

Not everyone works off of F95, there are quite a few places where people do translations. It is common for this to happen.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017

Well the translation is still in works but we were done with pretty much everything but the story it's basically just double the work so we figured we'd let you know that we are also working on it. Of course you are free to work further on it if you want, but we thought it was the polite thing to tell you that we are also working on it.

Chronomium

Apr 23, 2018
I posted a mega link in yugifan's discord #general for what I did so far. (Data and JS folders). Probably a couple thousand lines in the scenario file done, maybe. From the start of the game up until Mako is recruited. Unedited, unchecked for line length (they probably go offscreen in parts). Also I did not standardize much naming conventions in terms of Yakuza/company/organization or how Ojiki from the Tougou group is referred to, so that would likely need to be addressed if used. Use if ya'll want, I won't work on this one any longer.

thenero

Oct 26, 2017
I posted a mega link in yugifan's discord #general for what I did so far. (Data and JS folders). Probably a couple thousand lines in the scenario file done, maybe. From the start of the game up until Mako is recruited. Unedited, unchecked for line length (they probably go offscreen in parts). Also I did not standardize much naming conventions in terms of Yakuza/company/organization or how Ojiki from the Tougou group is referred to, so that would likely need to be addressed if used. Use if ya'll want, I won't work on this one any longer.
I got that thankyou!