Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
Shiro-Nyaa!!! Silentce
Wow, you guys are quick! I was thinking to work on it - I even pasted all 22781 lines of the Scenario file into a Google Sheets file so I could work on it in my free time... My translation skills are sub-par (mostly putting stuff in Google Translate and breaking it apart to see if I can make sense of it) but my quality assurance and copy-editing skills are pretty good if I can help at all.

I took a peek at Yugifan3's discord and looks like Chronomium is moving on to another project, so I'm offering my services here.

Reactions: Tealover

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Check hentai sharing for the game itself. I'm assuming mentioning that isn't breaking any rules?
Mentioning links or linking links to other sites for games is not against the rules as long as said game isn't banned for some reason.

Arklex

Jan 21, 2018
+1? XD I really enjoyed this game although it was mainly in japanese, hope that you guys can share your Project soon

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nice to know thanks, over at ULMF that lands you in hot water.
Which is why I don't use ULMF. They are too heavy handed. Pretty much as long as you aren't posting links to game banned under rule 7 you're gold.

Reactions: Blake639

prosimimoo

Aug 1, 2017
+1 I loved these guy's narukami something something 2 game that was MTL'd with the worst MTL I've ever seen. I feel like I would've understood more if it were in Japanese. Glad to know a game of theirs is being TL'd properly

Reactions: TheUnknownable

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
+1
I saw you in Slave Farm thread. You did great with bug and translate fix. I'm sure you'll successfully translate this game too