Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Dang it's been 2+ years... Well, I've started a MTL attempt using Translator++ and proofreading. I only started it last night, and it's pretty annoying that all the Common Event calls are placed in the Scenarios section, so batch translation completely makes the game fall apart.

For now, I'm working on fixing that specifically, once that's done I'll get back to translation.

Side note: A lot of the graphic menus use Japanese in them, so I may need to find someone for redrawing, or I'll attempt with personal Photoshop skill, and don't expect frequent updates because of school and life stuff. This is my first project of this scale, so I'll just do what I can.
Check page 4 and page 6

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
+1

-Also, you guys might want to look out for the new additional contents that got added in on 24SEPT2020. I think the new version is 1.11 (if I'm not mistaken).

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

farwretqrw

Oct 1, 2020
So, after the end of the first month, is it possible to pay the money? , your money goes to zero a few days before the deadline, is that supposed to happen or am missing something?

EternityLost

Jun 8, 2019
So, after the end of the first month, is it possible to pay the money? , your money goes to zero a few days before the deadline, is that supposed to happen or am missing something?
I don't think so, it looks like you can get at most half of it before the deadline. Shortly after the deadline the other 500 shows up somewhere, translation here is murky but it was withheld or something to specifically prevent you from meeting it. So as I am aware story events prevent the first. Others may know better.