Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So for the sake of transparency I have decided to drop this project. I don't take these things lightly but the long and short of it is this. I don't have the time to really work on the project and when I did work on it the more I did the less interested I was in the overall story. I'm not the kind of guy to set false expectations, nor lead people on thinking something is going to happen when it isn't. It might still get translated as I think another guy is still working on it, but I've lost contact with him so until he chimes in I can't tell you if this is abandoned fully or not.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
So for the sake of transparency I have decided to drop this project. I don't take these things lightly but the long and short of it is this. I don't have the time to really work on the project and when I did work on it the more I did the less interested I was in the overall story. I'm not the kind of guy to set false expectations, nor lead people on thinking something is going to happen when it isn't. It might still get translated as I think another guy is still working on it, but I've lost contact with him so until he chimes in I can't tell you if this is abandoned fully or not.
._.

Arklex

Jan 21, 2018
I thought so, anyway it would be good if someone could port the past MTL to the actual version because I get a lot of bugs when I use it

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
+1 Game looks awesome judging by the screenshots and description. Then again, could be mediocre as I didnt try the untranslated version so I dont know how it plays. Just looks really promising and maybe someone could do it a bit justice by doing a MTL cleaned up hybrid like "Yuka scattered shards" that was translated by someone around here. That level of translation would be more than enough in my opinion

alcibiades

Aug 19, 2018
Can you post what you all have? Might think about continuing it.
yuuus, chronomium is a (h)ero of legend. dude, give him your stuff

Reactions: Desan3