Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
I don't think so, it looks like you can get at most half of it before the deadline. Shortly after the deadline the other 500 shows up somewhere, translation here is murky but it was withheld or something to specifically prevent you from meeting it. So as I am aware story events prevent the first. Others may know better.
It's part of the story that you fail before the first deadline; or at least that's how the tutorial (1st run) is suppose to happen. Storywise, the boss Toga contrives a scheme where his men steals all of your money 2 days before the 1st deadline hits. Afterwards, Ririka is forced to do an AV scene and gets impregnated, then later you get the exact money back from before, finding out that he planned the robbery and blackmailed you from the start.
If you try to use the save editor and cheat that tutorial run, then it will run the scene where you paid the 1st due, but the game will still process it as you still getting r*ped and pregnant, so its technically suppose to happen in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Kuudere

Apr 28, 2020
>impregnated during an AV shooting
this is my city

So do we have to join that fruit's discord to get the draft translation?

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
Not sure if I can ask this her in a thread requesting translation, but does anyone have a full save? +1 btw