• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Your Wife's Unfaithful Routine/あなたの妻の不貞な日常 [Heisendou]

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Hello, I'm the one proof reading this game's translation. I currently only have about 4 CGs and couple of endings to do.
It should be done this week. After that I'll be able to resume my translation of Zansenki Exwell (By Gaptax).
I'm very sorry for not addressing this earlier.
RYUKI OUT!

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
sorry for the delay... seems all of us has so much other things to handle first so it's hard to prioritize this. so here it is, there are data folder and js folder inside so just copy and overwrite all of the files from the original game with this one...
happy holidays, guys ;)

Jan 7, 2022
Ok guys, to make it easy for everyone, I compiled everything. You can find the translated game in the link below.

I got the game from the workupload link in the first page and used the above translated files to overwrite the original files.
Played for a couple of minutes and the everything looks fine.

Translation also seems to be done very well :love:, I couldn’t tell that it was edited MTL.

Big thanks to curious_sheeve & Ryuki_time for taking the time and effort to bring us this translation.
Everyone needs to thank them for their work.
Well Enjoy ;)

Link-

PS:
Someone ask any mod to upload the game so that it shows up in latest updates feed.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
well, I still spot some minor mistakes after I play the game for the second time, though... I dunno, either my translation++ is bugged or my human error, but I really sure those minor mistakes have been taken care by me but they still there. welp, I and Ryuki are thankful if you guys enjoy the result:giggle:

Last edited:

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Ok guys, to make it easy for everyone, I compiled everything. You can find the translated game in the link below.

I got the game from the workupload link in the first page and used the above translated files to overwrite the original files.

Translation also seems to be done very well :love:, I couldn’t tell that it was edited MTL.

Big thanks to curious_sheeve & Ryuki_time for taking the time and effort to bring us this translation.
Well Enjoy ;)

Link-

PS:
Someone ask any mod to upload the game so that it shows up in latest updates feed.
about some minor mistakes... Would you guys want me to upload it as well? It will take about 6 hours from now on, though...
*edit: It seems more than 6 hours because this is really past my bed time(whoops) so maybe tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarlyD and Creamzo

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Hmmmm.... I think someone should submit a ticket or something so this thread can be shown in the latest updates page... Don't ask me back because I don't know/understand how to do it :HideThePain:

Jan 7, 2022
Hmmmm.... I think someone should submit a ticket or something so this thread can be shown in the latest updates page... Don't ask me back because I don't know/understand how to do it :HideThePain:
I already messaged a few mods but no one is replying back :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will get uploaded once they see it, anyway I’ll once again try messaging a few others and see.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I already messaged a few mods but no one is replying back :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will get uploaded once they see it, anyway I’ll once again try messaging a few others and see.
Uh... you should better not to try messaging them repeatedly, considerate it would bother them. Who knows that most of the mods are away from the internet for awhile. As long as you've already messaged them, then it should be good enough :D

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Well Enjoy ;)

Link-

PS:
Checking
https://f95zone.to/threads/your-wifes-unfaithful-routine-final-heisendou.142715/

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
my only wish for this game is I hope the guy who uncensore the game "Knightess Rebecca" will do his magic to this game as well :4Head:
Any chance you would pick up and edit Knightess Rebecca next??? Its such a shame to have gotten that game uncensored but the translation stays bad.... Rebecca is best girl :cry:

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Any chance you would pick up and edit Knightess Rebecca next??? Its such a shame to have gotten that game uncensored but the translation stays bad.... Rebecca is best girl :cry:
Unfortunately no. I've finished to play the japanese version long time ago so I don't have any intention to translate it... And the reason why I play that game again only because It has been uncensored... Sorry sire

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro