RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
welp, i'm late, anyone who can provide 100% is fine by me too

I cheated lewdness level so some of the common event are done, but i need to get Ending events

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
I just use a live translator as I play, already finished. I just don't know how to unlock certain scenes because of the translation. Anyone have a 100% save, would be great

Bamioum

Jul 23, 2018
1+

Also don't suppose anyone knows how to unlock the rest of the dungeons? can't seem to get further than the first one.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
I just use a live translator as I play, already finished. I just don't know how to unlock certain scenes because of the translation. Anyone have a 100% save, would be great
If you have the game file patched translated then feel free to drop it here, someone get the attention and will send the save through this gameplay but gonna take time.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yea if its a auto apps, teach me, and share the save, i might able to clear that 100%

• Love
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

foosty

Nov 15, 2019
Well I'm at like 90% complete all i'm missing is how to get the 2 upstairs bathhouse events and figuring out how to get people to visit Yuka's house. If anyone knows how to get those ill post a 100% clear

Reactions: Furanko

foosty

Nov 15, 2019
1+

Also don't suppose anyone knows how to unlock the rest of the dungeons? can't seem to get further than the first one.
To get to new dungeons you need to complete 3 guild missions (the five posters you see at the guild) after you complete 3 a new npc will appear outside the guilds front door. Talk to him twice and pay his fine for access to the next area. Easiest way to clear seems to be just rush through kill zone boss, go back to town and into the guild, collect all the quests, and re enter dungeon and look for anything with a circle prompt on it and re defeat the boss. After that check all the quests and after 3 are gone repeat talking to npc and mission's in new zone.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Well I'm at like 90% complete all i'm missing is how to get the 2 upstairs bathhouse events and figuring out how to get people to visit Yuka's house. If anyone knows how to get those ill post a 100% clear
share it before you talk, im stuck at somewhere myself as well at 2nd dungeon not knowing any jap

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
Use the RPGMakerHook first on the exe of the game then click on Translation Aggregator and it'll sync automatically when you launch the exe. That's how it worked for me, please share save once 100%! Fap for fap my friends <3 :D

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games" Capture.JPG

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: RIP. broke my saves as i trying to tweak some variable, rest assured i have backup clean save that im working on

i don't get the need of dismissing her, when all scenes involving her in your party

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
:KEK: RIP. broke my saves as i trying to tweak some variable, rest assured i have backup clean save that im working on

i don't get the need of dismissing her, when all scenes involving her in your party
Did the live translation not work for you? Sorry if I didn't help much. Yeah it is a bit strange that you need her in your party all the time, was hoping to see a H scene while visiting her house and saying "she's unavailable" or something but it's still a good game overall.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Did the live translation not work for you? Sorry if I didn't help much. Yeah it is a bit strange that you need her in your party all the time, was hoping to see a H scene while visiting her house and saying "she's unavailable" or something but it's still a good game overall.
worked like charm, in 5/6 dungeon now, not gonna spoil much until i cleared all. the only time she doesnt need to be in party is catching the forest spirit (so far).

really? oh boi, many people gonna hate it

Reactions: Futagranto