RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
worked like charm, in 5/6 dungeon now, not gonna spoil much until i cleared all. the only time she doesnt need to be in party is catching the forest spirit (so far).
Sweet as, glad you're having fun! Don't forget about that juicy 100% but in the meantime I'll figure out the remaining scenes that I haven't unlocked. Once I get 100%, I'll just give this post the save.

foosty

Nov 15, 2019
Did the live translation not work for you? Sorry if I didn't help much. Yeah it is a bit strange that you need her in your party all the time, was hoping to see a H scene while visiting her house and saying "she's unavailable" or something but it's still a good game overall.
once you have broken 5 of the fragments and finished a character route with her. dismissing her will cause her to have an event on a specific day of the week depending on the npc's you've finished

foosty

Nov 15, 2019
Alright here's my save, it's 95% complete or 99% I don't really know, there's only one scene missing. Everything else is complete! Enjoy!

I couldn't figure out the last one, legit tried for 2 hours.
its bugged in the 1.01 version update to 1.03 to fix

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
guess I'm too late to post my save, welp, I also done mine 100%, but i haven't get the last cosplay, the ice world is pain in arse to navigate

And no, despite the complaints from some chinese site like SSTM.moe, i managed to clear all memories, unless there are some repeatable not in gallery event.

Last edited:

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
Im sorry guys, but i dont know what to do in the second dungeon, i have the gunpowder , then the mc says that he cant blow the rocks? (or something), any help?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Im sorry guys, but i dont know what to do in the second dungeon, i have the gunpowder , then the mc says that he cant blow the rocks? (or something), any help?
go southern of the dungeon, there should be a hut, search the storage and you will combine it into timed bomb

Reactions: aosora

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Wheres the forest spirit i cant find this shit
Go up to the area of the kissing guy, just after the schoolar that tips you about the spirit, go without yuka, because the spirit dont like woman's. The righ place has a red chest with yellow boards at the right, is a really small place

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It seems you can meet your boss kappa, i managed to do that by cheating all items, but i don't know the condition

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
I can not do the event of the bathroom to have the key to the man's locker room.

I already did the event of the hole in the wall.

I spoke to the guy who asked private room or not with the main person and yuuka

the clue of the event says to speak to the man in the locker room but who is he?

do you have an idea to get this key

thank you for your answers

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I can not do the event of the bathroom to have the key to the man's locker room.

I already did the event of the hole in the wall.

I spoke to the guy who asked private room or not with the main person and yuuka

the clue of the event says to speak to the man in the locker room but who is he?

do you have an idea to get this key

thank you for your answers
talk with girl at locker room, she will tell you there something at the other bath. go in there and search top right corner.

you'll get a key to next door (male)

XuCheng

Jun 4, 2017
By the way I was curious does anybody know whats the relation between the Mc and Yuka? is she a love interest, his gf or are they just strangers?

Reactions: OneWayMissile