RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Was anyone able to MTL translate this using translator++ when i did the translation for some reason my attacks wont hit enemies as if the attacks do no damage after the translation data was copied over

mbz007

Jul 10, 2019
To get to new dungeons you need to complete 3 guild missions (the five posters you see at the guild) after you complete 3 a new npc will appear outside the guilds front door. Talk to him twice and pay his fine for access to the next area. Easiest way to clear seems to be just rush through kill zone boss, go back to town and into the guild, collect all the quests, and re enter dungeon and look for anything with a circle prompt on it and re defeat the boss. After that check all the quests and after 3 are gone repeat talking to npc and mission's in new zone.
i have done 3 guild mission but there's no new npc outside the guild front door, what should i do?

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Was anyone able to MTL translate this using translator++ when i did the translation for some reason my attacks wont hit enemies as if the attacks do no damage after the translation data was copied over
I Fixed the problem is in the Maps files there are some spaces that Translate to Slurry and Target you have to leave those unstralated and it should make your attacks effective again

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You gotta complete every guild mission that involves the current area you have unlocked.
not necessary, cause 1 or 2 quests is locked because her corruption is too low. E.g: buying the tool from the suspicious guy

you just need to do every quest that is possible at that level, and the "monk" should be triggered

Mar 18, 2018
not necessary, cause 1 or 2 quests is locked because her corruption is too low. E.g: buying the tool from the suspicious guy

you just need to do every quest that is possible at that level, and the "monk" should be triggered
By "current area," I meant the combat field. Once you've finished every quest there that involves "find this NPC/get this item/slay this monster" for the current quest block, you're able to unlock the next area. Town/scene quests require progressing through the areas and destroying boss crystals from Key Items to unlock.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
hope someone translates this so that we don't end up with a MTL. This game neeeeds a translation!!
+1
These days seeing lot of lolis in games. Damn they should learn from this game on how to create a Thick bushy Female Protagonist.

timtam26

Jul 5, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock the ice level? I beat the lava level and did all the events i can, but the traveler isnt letting me purchase access

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
HELLO TRY TO DO THE GAME TRANSLATION BUT I HAVE AN ERROR THAT I CANNOT SOLVE EVERY TIME I TRANSLATE IT THE CHARACTER CANNOT DO HARM AND CANNOT DEFEAT THE ENEMIES IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THAT IT IS APPRECIATE AND SUBI

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
I Fixed the problem is in the Maps files there are some spaces that Translate to Slurry and Target you have to leave those unstralated and it should make your attacks effective again
could you send me the translation by email or on this page

gusnafis

Nov 2, 2017
can you upload the game, please?