RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

bitezadusto

Mar 29, 2018
Use the RPGMakerHook first on the exe of the game then click on Translation Aggregator and it'll sync automatically when you launch the exe. That's how it worked for me, please share save once 100%! Fap for fap my friends <3 :D

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games" View attachment 685529
Could you please name the program? Googled it and i am not sure is the right one. I already use Translator agregator with the other RPG maker type of games.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys anyone know any games like this? i'm a big fan of breast mafia games and i fell in love with this one, any recommedations? i really enjoy this type of gameplay

25thBaam

May 14, 2020
Use the RPGMakerHook first on the exe of the game then click on Translation Aggregator and it'll sync automatically when you launch the exe. That's how it worked for me, please share save once 100%! Fap for fap my friends <3 :D

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games"
It didnt work for me, its still in japanese

Correction, it wont work

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games" View attachment 685529
Yo that's a great program combination, thank you so much for sharing that bro'.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
It didnt work for me, its still in japanese

Correction, it wont work
Run RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, choose the game.exe

Go next through all the steps, I changed nothing then you can close it on final screen.
Open TranslationAggregator (TIP- Go to view & choose always on top to work with fullscreen.), once that is done then open the game.exe

It should then load a second window which is translating, minimize it.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Guys anyone know any games like this? i'm a big fan of breast mafia games and i fell in love with this one, any recommedations? i really enjoy this type of gameplay
I don't know anything similar but just a lil bit of info, this is Amazon's first game, he said he did it just for the lols and surprised it sold so well. Got top rankings on DLsite and all. So expect more from him in the future.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know anything similar but just a lil bit of info, this is Amazon's first game, he said he did it just for the lols and surprised it sold so well. Got top rankings on DLsite and all. So expect more from him in the future.
Yo, didn't knew about that, thnx Man for the info, i'm really looking foward games like this in all aspects(primarily Yuka kinda of girl(and body mostly) again), if comes from Amazon again better, thnx

Last edited:
Reactions: ddSOLDIER

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
I got the same problem. anyone knows a solutions for that?
I solved it by uploading to google disc and unpacked inside goodle disc, and then download and this work. Like after unzip this file going renamed, u can try rename them back and game work too