RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The translation i posted shouldn't have the bug.
The part that is still MTL are scenes from the Inn, Underground bar, Beach, etc
na man, we'll wait. had enough of people doing mtl and didnt bother to text wrap or even choose a batter TL engine

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey all so I'm stuck on one of the side quests, it's to get the stuff for the guys back pain. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go after accepting it and I have no idea how to complete it now. Any help? Also curious how to get her to use the swimsuit on that pool to the south of the residential area. She says she has it and can use it but doesn't, do I just need to go further with the story?

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Hey all so I'm stuck on one of the side quests, it's to get the stuff for the guys back pain. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go after accepting it and I have no idea how to complete it now. Any help? Also curious how to get her to use the swimsuit on that pool to the south of the residential area. She says she has it and can use it but doesn't, do I just need to go further with the story?
The dude with back pain needs something from the spirits of the forest, there is this forest with hot spring north east of the main village, enter there without Yuka and you should meet a fairy that gives you back pain medicine.

As for Yuka not wanting to take a bath in the open, just break her crystals, it's the green balls in your inventory.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
CG calls or the CGs themselves got translated it looks like from John's screengrab. T++ can do that sometimes depending on how the game coded.

Krylux check none of the CG calls were translated by T++. this will break the entire game if they were like you see above. Search for the CG name and make sure you leave it untranslated.

I know you could also just translate all the CG names but that is more work then is necessary. Rule of thumb only change displayed text. Nothing else.

I honestly wish T++ removed the batch translation API. It just leads to broken games.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The dude with back pain needs something from the spirits of the forest, there is this forest with hot spring north east of the main village, enter there without Yuka and you should meet a fairy that gives you back pain medicine.

As for Yuka not wanting to take a bath in the open, just break her crystals, it's the green balls in your inventory.

Hope that helps.
I've been in there a bunch and haven't found any fairy so unless I'm just not seeing her then I must be doing something wrong, but I'll try again. Thanks!

Update: looked again, still no fairy anywhere to be seen up at the hot springs area, nobody but that one guy in the way up there, just the box with the sign "in progress" or whatever it says.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is highly likely that the CG got translated or the calls for the CG did. I could be wrong but those errors tend to indicate the inability to find a file.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
The problem was that i was translating a previous version of the game (Where the stand cg wasn't implemented yet)
Thats why i didn't have the cg problem
I'll download the latest version and fix it for you guys but i need to know what was implemented so i can still use
what was done and just modify the new files apart