RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any help for getting the sex at night in the inn? Already have the bathrobe thing, and all the stones are gone.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Any help for getting the sex at night in the inn? Already have the bathrobe thing, and all the stones are gone.
After getting the final paizuri scene where Yuka is naked, sleep naked.
Then the inn owner will ask Yuuka about her room's key, check the cupboard to the north (the changeroom before the indoor night bath, you know where it is)
You see that the key is gone, stay the night again and do the paizuri scene again if I'm not mistaken.
Before you sleep the man will unlock the door with the key he got from Yuka's clothes. Rest is history.

This scene is convoluted for its own good.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
After getting the final paizuri scene where Yuka is naked, sleep naked.
Then the inn owner will ask Yuuka about her room's key, check the cupboard to the north (the changeroom before the indoor night bath, you know where it is)
You see that the key is gone, stay the night again and do the paizuri scene again if I'm not mistaken.
Before you sleep the man will unlock the door with the key he got from Yuka's clothes. Rest is history.

This scene is convoluted for its own good.
Okay so the paizuri scene where she's naked and awake yeah? Then talk to the inn keeper in the day?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, then do the paizuri scene again for good measure then sleep.
The guy should have the key to Yuka's room.
Okay so I still don't apparently understand. Got the naked paizuri scene at night, went to bed naked. Next morning talked to the innkeeper, but all he does is ask if I wanna stay again, what am I missing?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Okay so I still don't apparently understand. Got the naked paizuri scene at night, went to bed naked. Next morning talked to the innkeeper, but all he does is ask if I wanna stay again, what am I missing?
Not sure since there are a lot of scenes that depend on day, time, and yuka. Can you send screenshot of recollection room of scene you are missing?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
It's the inn ones, left side red floor, 3rd to the right
Unfortunately, I think you need to collect all inn scenes before this unlocks which makes it a little difficult to determine what you are missing. Hopefully this can help. There should be six scenes total: 4 in the steam room and 2 in the bedroom. I believe the 2 bedroom ones are varients: one with robe and one without. The last steam room one I don't believe she has her robe on so try and enter it at night without the robe after using bath then try talking with innkeeper.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Unfortunately, I think you need to collect all inn scenes before this unlocks which makes it a little difficult to determine what you are missing. Hopefully this can help. There should be six scenes total: 4 in the steam room and 2 in the bedroom. I believe the 2 bedroom ones are varients: one with robe and one without. The last steam room one I don't believe she has her robe on so try and enter it at night without the robe after using bath then try talking with innkeeper.
I'm fairly certain I've done every single inn one I could do. Done the sleeping clothed ones for cooling off after the sauna, then the naked ones where she's awake, I've talked to the innkeeper naked, but I can't get the ones in her room is what I'm talking about

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I'm fairly certain I've done every single inn one I could do. Done the sleeping clothed ones for cooling off after the sauna, then the naked ones where she's awake, I've talked to the innkeeper naked, but I can't get the ones in her room is what I'm talking about
I see. In order to trigger the room events, her room key needs to be stolen. This can be accomplished by disrobing, taking a bath, and leaving the robe in the changing area before going to bed. You may want to trigger the scene in the steam room and you may want to try this for multiple nights just in case its day specific.

After the key is stolen, I think its at that point you talk to the innkeeper. Then just sleep at the inn at night and you'll get a visitor.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I see. In order to trigger the room events, her room key needs to be stolen. This can be accomplished by disrobing, taking a bath, and leaving the robe in the changing area before going to bed. You may want to trigger the scene in the steam room and you may want to try this for multiple nights just in case its day specific.

After the key is stolen, I think its at that point you talk to the innkeeper. Then just sleep at the inn at night and you'll get a visitor.
Must be a specific day because I've left my robe in the bathroom plenty of times. Oh well, time to try every day of the week I guess.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I'm new to playing these kind games and the f95 forums but I would just like to ask: do I have to change anything on my pc for the game to run or are there no extra steps necessary? Sorry in advance for the newbie question.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Hi, I'm new to playing these kind games and the f95 forums but I would just like to ask: do I have to change anything on my pc for the game to run or are there no extra steps necessary? Sorry in advance for the newbie question.
It's an rpg game so it should run fine without any changes in theory. Newer, more advanced engine games that require opengl, may require you to update your pc/drivers.

Reactions: GoldBolt

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
It's an rpg game so it should run fine without any changes in theory. Newer, more advanced engine games that require opengl, may require you to update your pc/drivers.
So this one should run fine then, right? I was just curious because I saw that for some games you might have to change things like the system locale on your pc.
Thanks for the help by the way.
EDIT: I was able to get it to work. Again, sorry for kind of derailing the thread with this.

Last edited: