RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The dude with back pain needs something from the spirits of the forest, there is this forest with hot spring north east of the main village, enter there without Yuka and you should meet a fairy that gives you back pain medicine.

As for Yuka not wanting to take a bath in the open, just break her crystals, it's the green balls in your inventory.

Hope that helps.
Sorry to bother again but hopefully you can help, I can't find the fairy, do I just need to go further with the crystals and the story? Because it's not there and I can't find it anywhere around the hotsprings, just the box that says it's "in progress". Just keep going through the story and getting the crystals? Or am I just missing it?

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry to bother again but hopefully you can help, I can't find the fairy, do I just need to go further with the crystals and the story? Because it's not there and I can't find it anywhere around the hotsprings, just the box that says it's "in progress". Just keep going through the story and getting the crystals? Or am I just missing it?
You need to go to the hotspring without Yuuka

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I Fixed the problem with the translation with the latest version
I don't know if you want me to upload it already or wait until i have more progress with the rest of the translation?

Reactions: Raziel22

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
I Fixed the problem with the translation with the latest version
I don't know if you want me to upload it already or wait until i have more progress with the rest of the translation?
i will be happy if u just post machine translting in game, cuz i don t know what to do( sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Raziel22

Cthaeh_99

Feb 9, 2020
Hi, i have a problem at the begining. I cant do any damage to the slimes. Anyone knows what i am doing wrong? (i'm hitting with Z)

night-addict

Oct 31, 2017
It's 70% now. It's taking a bit more time than i anticipated, the files for the hotel, underground bar, etc are pretty text heavy
Sorry to bother you but there's an issue with one of the patches I've got. It seems that when I used the translation I got from your patches and mixed it with the original Japanese game I got from a friend who bought it for me, it couldn't read the images correctly. Is there anyway to fix this? I don't know how to fix this myself since I don't understand how to fix this issue.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry to bother you but there's an issue with one of the patches I've got. It seems that when I used the translation I got from your patches and mixed it with the original Japanese game I got from a friend who bought it for me, it couldn't read the images correctly. Is there anyway to fix this? I don't know how to fix this myself since I don't understand how to fix this issue.
Check if it's the latest version of the game also if you are having the same error that the others were having add the last patch i uploaded

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Use the RPGMakerHook first on the exe of the game then click on Translation Aggregator and it'll sync automatically when you launch the exe. That's how it worked for me, please share save once 100%! Fap for fap my friends <3 :D

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games" View attachment 685529
Hey man, quick question, is there a way to get this to work for WolfRPG games, or a version that does?