RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Where can I download the translation without getting an error when starting up the game heading to the menu?

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
I've been having a problem with alot of dialogue and item descriptions being cutoff in the text box. Has anyone else been having this problem too?

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
this character is Yuuka Kazami from Touhou project, or looks like her. Artist: "amazon". Just saying if you suddenly want more content with her.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've been having a problem with alot of dialogue and item descriptions being cutoff in the text box. Has anyone else been having this problem too?
This is due to text overflow in the dialog and description boxes. There are plugins for RPGM MV that can help combat that, however without adding or turning on the plugins in the program itself you cannot fix the problem.

Reactions: GoldBolt

Tracerracer01

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know where i can see the sex scenes/images? ive been looking everywhere but no luck couldnt even find them on ehentai :(

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
This is due to text overflow in the dialog and description boxes. There are plugins for RPGM MV that can help combat that, however without adding or turning on the plugins in the program itself you cannot fix the problem.
What plugins would I need to use? Would it be hard to add them to the game?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What plugins would I need to use? Would it be hard to add them to the game?
Yanfly plugin YEP message core. and hard is relative to your understanding of code and your willingness to root around inside the plugin. Some games don't take to the plugin well and you have to get creative. If you have RPGM MV the program it is easy enough to turn on. If you don't, you are going to have to do several steps in several files to get it to work. If you don't have the program or you don't know coding well enough you will struggle for a bit.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well I don't have the program and I'm completely illiterate when it comes to coding, so I guess I'm kind of screwed.
Normally I would add the plugin myself, however this game translation is not mine nor is it finished. If / when this is finished if the translator doesn't do it themselves I will consider it.

Reactions: GoldBolt