RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you, my friend, for providing the game. I have been searching for it for a while. Now, I will try to translate the game into 100% fully automatic translation.
View attachment 786586
English translation

The game is complete in English

Enjoy your time. ;) (y)
View attachment 786686 View attachment 786687 View attachment 786688 View attachment 786689
Really man?
Little translation update: about 75% Done
Whats left to translate is: The spirit pond, The sword show, The ruins, The lake, The beach, The hotel, The bar(Nude Yuuka),
The baths and the reminence room
Why u do tis

Reactions: Hiroshi Tarmada

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
That's the problem with translating this game, i tried before it came here, but you get this bug with the hits, that's why i left to the gods to translate it, and guys if you know any games with this kind of game play and a girl with THICCC body and huge hanging tits, please share, i made a recommedation thread for it, just search " games like yuka scattered large youkai pieces", and i'm really fkin anxious for amazon next project who don't exist yet

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry my friend, but the game's coding does not allow me to correctly translate it
The problem is not the games coding, but rather your methods. The problem is that google translate does not understand scripting and will translate things it is not supposed to; as it does with most games. Straight up batch translation generally is a poor idea when translating. The better option if you want to do a machine translation is to understand what needs to be translated and what does not and manually go through and translate things yourself. Even if you use a machine to do that translation it is the much more reliable.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Here's the latest patch
If you encounter any dialog that cuts off the textbox let me know
If you have a suggestion or there's dialog that makes no sense let me know and I'll probably change it
What's still Machine tranlated:
Ruins, Lake, Beach, Hotel, Baths(Hotel), Underground bar (Night) and Recollection Room

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
That's the problem with translating this game, i tried before it came here, but you get this bug with the hits, that's why i left to the gods to translate it, and guys if you know any games with this kind of game play and a girl with THICCC body and huge hanging tits, please share, i made a recommedation thread for it, just search " games like yuka scattered large youkai pieces", and i'm really fkin anxious for amazon next project who don't exist yet
Try "SANA". Full MTL though

Reactions: Sinxflavio2