RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Hello can anyone help me with the final Inn event? I tried many times and see if the event does trigger in a specific day. I
unlocked all of the events except this one.
1112.png

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hello can anyone help me with the final Inn event? I tried many times and see if the event does trigger in a specific day. I
unlocked all of the events except this one.
View attachment 801492
Man, i Just had this problem replaying the game with the translation, i saw a few Pages ago that a person had this same problem, in my First play i didn't have this problem to trigger It, the innkeeper don't say anything about the missing Key, and i Just get the sauna naked and with robe events

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Man, i Just had this problem replaying the game with the translation, i saw a few Pages ago that a person dos gave this same problem, in my First play i didn't have this problem to trigger It, the innkeeper don't say anything about the missing Key, and i Just get the sauna naked and with robe events
I feel you. I even tried to switch things up by having the paizuri naked scene THEN sleep with the robe and vice versa. I did see that apparently some versions of the game doesn't trigger that event. Hopefully in the future we'll get a fixed version

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Little translation update: about 75% Done
Whats left to translate is: The spirit pond, The sword show, The ruins, The lake, The beach, The hotel, The bar(Nude Yuuka),
The baths and the reminence room
This is for the 1.07 version right?

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I'm sorry if this is too much to ask. But once the game is fullly translated and has no bug (No attack bug and inability to complete the inn event), please share the game with the translation included.

Reactions: Gabranth2

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Ok guys, I need some help
While checking what i got so far (playing the game again to check if the dialog makes sense and doesn't go outside the textbox)
I stumbled upon a kinda anoying glitch where the character keeps swinging his sword while opening the chests or when passing through dialog in dungeon maps.
If someone can tell me where the problem comes from i can fix it in the rest of maps
(I checked, this glitch only happens with the translated version so it must be a line that was translated in each dungeon map )

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok guys, I need some help
While checking what i got so far (playing the game again to check if the dialog makes sense and doesn't go outside the textbox)
I stumbled upon a kinda anoying glitch where the character keeps swinging his sword while opening the chests or when passing through dialog in dungeon maps.
If someone can tell me where the problem comes from i can fix it in the rest of maps
(I checked, this glitch only happens with the translated version so it must be a line that was translated in each dungeon map )
is this everywhere, or only in certain areas?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys about the non ocurrance of the final inn event(missing key), i found a "solution", first gather all the fragments, then after you got them all, break all then at once, go to the tailor to get the robe for the inn event and ONLY DO THE TAILOR EVENT for the clothes AND THE INN EVENT, don't do any other event beside that and after you do the inn event go do the rest of the events. it worked for me and apparently what cause it is you do some event, wich i don't know. and for resume don't do any events besides the tailor and inn one's, and try not to sleep accidentally when the inn owner talk's about the missing key( this isn't what is causing the bug)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
In the dungeons
I'll try and look through this and see if I can help. I dont' have access to the files right now and if it is all the dungeons I would say without actually looking it is probably not something in the dungeons but rather some sort of process or common event that is present in all of them. unlikely that you made the same exact mistake in every dungeon.

One sure fire way is a major pain in the ass to deal with but might help you. Get a fresh copy of the game and a save in a dungeon you can test with. Start adding your translated files one by one to the fresh game and test. Once the error appears check that file you last added for errors. Could help you in isolating the problem. Ive done it before and it worked very well for me. It is tedious but effective.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Hey Guys. I'm new to F9Zone and downloading games. After reading all 14 pages of this thread. I made some observations:

A) The most current version of the game must be downloaded for the translation to work.
B) Two side effects that may occur because of the translation are the inability to due damage and text not wrapping.
C) A few people have posted 100% save files, but I'm unsure which version of the game it belongs to.
D) There was a link to the full game with the English translation already installed on page 12, but it no longer works.

If possible, can you guys answer some questions?
1) Where can I get the latest version of the game?
2) What steps do I need to take if I want to play the game in English?
3) What general pitfalls and mistakes should I be on the lookout for?

I apologize for being long winded. Should you respond, don't be afraid to provide detail. I'm an avid reader so I'd rather have a 5 step explanation on how to do something than just "use X program". Also, please provide links to - or the page number of - the resources I need.

Help a noob out. You never know when you may need some good karma lol

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey Guys. I'm new to F9Zone and downloading games. After reading all 14 pages of this thread. I made some observations:

A) The most current version of the game must be downloaded for the translation to work.
B) Two side effects that may occur because of the translation are the inability to due damage and text not wrapping.
C) A few people have posted 100% save files, but I'm unsure which version of the game it belongs to.
D) There was a link to the full game with the English translation already installed on page 12, but it no longer works.

If possible, can you guys answer some questions?
1) Where can I get the latest version of the game?
2) What steps do I need to take if I want to play the game in English?
3) What general pitfalls and mistakes should I be on the lookout for?

I apologize for being long winded. Should you respond, don't be afraid to provide detail. I'm an avid reader so I'd rather have a 5 step explanation on how to do something than just "use X program". Also, please provide links to - or the page number of - the resources I need.

Help a noob out. You never know when you may need some good karma lol
I made mega for a friend to download it, it's the latest version 1.07 if i'm not wrong, already translated with the fabulous translation by Krylux, of 75%, so just download and play.

The in scene attack bug don't change nothing, so don't worry, beside that just be careful with the inn event, i explained what possible causes it and how to bypass it in my last post. any more details anybody want to share pleaso do, and any questions are welcome too;), if i don't answer you, someone will

Reactions: ryu318 and Pablim1

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
I made mega for a friend to download it, it's the latest version 1.07 if i'm not wrong, already translated with the fabulous translation by Krylux, of 75%, so just download and play.

The in scene attack bug don't change nothing, so don't worry, beside that just be careful with the inn event, i explained what possible causes it and how to bypass it in my last post. any more details anybody want to share pleaso do, and any questions are welcome too;), if i don't answer you, someone will
Thanks for the quick response! I'll give this a try.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
30 minutes in. so far, so good. Haven't noticed any bugs yet. If I do, I'll screen shot them and make note of the location of the bug for reference

Reactions: Ulterminator

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Disregard my request. I figured it out. I'm still gonna play the game normally though. After 2 hours of this I've become somewhat used to slaying monsters and leveling up. I will however jump between files in case I need to.....conduct research. thanks for the file dude!