RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Don't mean to pester, but how's the translation progress on this going? I know the translator said they couldn't release a new patch last month, but did they entirely give up due to the news of a possible official translation coming out? Just curious since it seemed like the translation was almost complete.

Kurayami187

Jan 31, 2018
Use the RPGMakerHook first on the exe of the game then click on Translation Aggregator and it'll sync automatically when you launch the exe. That's how it worked for me, please share save once 100%! Fap for fap my friends <3 :D

Edit: Make sure you hook it first, otherwise it'll not work. It'll look something like this at the end also will work on any other exe besides "Boxed games" View attachment 685529
For some reason i keep getting this whenever i try to use it.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
I made mega for a friend to download it, it's the latest version 1.07 if i'm not wrong, already translated with the fabulous translation by Krylux, of 75%, so just download and play.

The in scene attack bug don't change nothing, so don't worry, beside that just be careful with the inn event, i explained what possible causes it and how to bypass it in my last post. any more details anybody want to share pleaso do, and any questions are welcome too;), if i don't answer you, someone will
Can someone reupload this to google drive? for some reason mega is not downloading for me

JPH

Oct 14, 2017
Okay, I can't figure out the second dungeon for the life of me. I have the gunpowder and have looked everywhere to combine it but I don't know where to do so???

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
Does any one know how to get the third Ending Scene?
The tip says "destroy all fragments and proceed to ED."
I assume ED means end, but I have no clue where that is?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Does any one know how to get the third Ending Scene?
The tip says "destroy all fragments and proceed to ED."
I assume ED means end, but I have no clue where that is?
there are five ending's, for the first you have to collect all the fragments, don't break then, talk with her with Q and give her the fragment's, you will become her janitor or something, you will clean her house.
For the second, break just some of the fragment's, about 3 or 4 maybe 5, then talk with her give the fragment's you get the same scene as above but she will be a little depraved, become naked and ask you to massage her after her bath(doesn't have a scene, probally because the mc is a "kid"), and probally you(mc) will become her partner in future.
Third, just break they all and give to her.
Fourth, talk to the guide and a ending option will be given.
Fifth, after you talk to the guy of the cutting tools thing, that give access to the beach, you gonna see a statue, interact with her, and in all of the dungeons it will spawn one statue, interact with they all, and go to the are above the place where you get the quest's, there will be one statue there, interact with it and BOOM ending.
If i made any mistake please feel free to tell, and nobody know how to bypass the barrier on the old schoolar dungeon with the huge dick statue

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
there are five ending's, for the first you have to collect all the fragments, don't break then, talk with her with Q and give her the fragment's, you will become her janitor or something, you will clean her house.
For the second, break just some of the fragment's, about 3 or 4 maybe 5, then talk with her give the fragment's you get the same scene as above but she will be a little depraved, become naked and ask you to massage her after her bath(doesn't have a scene, probally because the mc is a "kid"), and probally you(mc) will become her partner in future.
Third, just break they all and give to her.
Fourth, talk to the guide and a ending option will be given.
Fifth, after you talk to the guy of the cutting tools thing, that give access to the beach, you gonna see a statue, interact with her, and in all of the dungeons it will spawn one statue, interact with they all, and go to the are above the place where you get the quest's, there will be one statue there, interact with it and BOOM ending.
If i made any mistake please feel free to tell, and nobody know how to bypass the barrier on the old schoolar dungeon with the huge dick statue
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
I also haven't been able to figure out any of the green memories in the recollection room. Mostly because the translation I'm using either translates most of the tips weirdly or the text runs off screen so I can't read it.
Does anyone know how to get the majority of these scenes?
By this point I've completed all of the missions/requests, all endings, all of the blue memories, all of the suit scenes and all but one of the scenes with specific NPC's.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The newly founded Translators hub has decided to take this on as their first project. We are going to attempt a community effort to finish the last 25% of this game. Being that this is a community effort, anyone interested in assisting with this project (whether it be translation, Bug fixing, Proofreading, or QA testing, you are welcome to join us in the unofficial discord channel for the translation hub: .

We will have more updates in the future. :)