RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

1312Project

Oct 31, 2020
Hmmm. Has anybody managed to figure out the exact sequence to get the final inn scenes?

Also, when I try to get Yuuka to bathe in the pond the game breaks and won't load an image.

landfort

Dec 8, 2019
Guys help, im stucked on the fifth quest to find gloves in the forest? At least my translator told me so. Also i saw, there was a talk about breast mafia. Does anybody know place where you can get full collection of his games, im searching.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Guys help, im stucked on the fifth quest to find gloves in the forest? At least my translator told me so. Also i saw, there was a talk about breast mafia. Does anybody know place where you can get full collection of his games, im searching.
You can get some more here:

Also for the 5th quest could you possibly please send a screenshot of where you got the quest? Because I dont recall a quest with gloves since its been a long time ago.

landfort

Dec 8, 2019
You can get some more here:

Also for the 5th quest could you possibly please send a screenshot of where you got the quest? Because I dont recall a quest with gloves since its been a long time ago.
He stands fifth on the ad wall, at the beginning of the game.(I cannot install constant translatior, cause my computer may shut himself down, so i cannot send you translated screenshots, im so sorry!).

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
He stands fifth on the ad wall, at the beginning of the game.(I cannot install constant translatior, cause my computer may shut himself down, so i cannot send you translated screenshots, im so sorry!).
The quest is to go to the Nearby Forest (through the portal saying "Nearby Forest") to retrieve some items at the camp site. Tell me if it worked.

landfort

Dec 8, 2019
So , nearby forest is the first portal, right? I dont have an access to second portal, and nothing happens on a camp territory in the first location neither with both characters nor with one.