RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone know if the dev is planning on making another game eventually? Would love to see more from him, always loved his artwork but games definitely fill a missing niche

Reactions: treskow

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone know if the dev is planning on making another game eventually? Would love to see more from him, always loved his artwork but games definitely fill a missing niche
Someone asked the author this question on his Twitter. He said that in the near future he has no plans for the next game. I want to believe that he will change his mind. This game is a gem. It would be very sad if this was the last AMAZON's work in this genre.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
He also said that his profit with this game was a surprise, this game is a piece of art and really Hope that he makes another game

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
he said not in near future because comiket and other event is coming.

yes, it was a surprise for him, he even ask if he should release a eng ver. so yea, maybe he'll make a game when time isn't hectic for him

P.s: i dont mind if he used his old work cgs as base, cause those look hot too

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
he said not in near future because comiket and other event is coming.

yes, it was a surprise for him, he even ask if he should release a eng ver. so yea, maybe he'll make a game when time isn't hectic for him

P.s: i dont mind if he used his old work cgs as base, cause those look hot too
Someone should go tell him that YES, he should definitely make an English version as soon as possible, just saying

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
At the risk of asking a really stupid question but after asking Yuka to follow me around, is it possible to remove her and if so, how?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
press the Q button there you can tell here to leave
Thanks, was going crazy with her getting in the way of the spirit quest.

In the end I managed to temporarily get away from her while she had a "discussion" in the warehouse which allowed me to do the quest without disbanding but now I know how to do it the correct way when/if I need to disband again :)

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
General f95zone question. How do I use the spoiler tag? I have some stuff to say but I don't want to spoil anyone unintentionally.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone can leaks his arts from pixiv fan box ? it would be awesome.
You can find approximately full fanbox gallery on "that sadpanda" site. But you need to donate only 300¥ to his fanbox to open full gallery. it's not so much to not support author.