RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Can someone share the plugins only. My screen became permanent dark because i do something to plugins. And i can't undo it

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Try "SANA". Full MTL though
Yeah, already played most of the breast mafia games(love it), That's why i'm kinda of Lost, i already played a bunch of games and this one is a rare find, along with breastmafia, technobreak, naughtyroad, Dr. Bones, milda's sento (i don't know If it's correct the name), and etc. But okinda consider this game the best of my life:cool:

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, already played most of the breast mafia games(love it), That's why i'm kinda of Lost, i already played a bunch of games and this one is a rare find, along with breastmafia, technobreak, naughtyroad, Dr. Bones, milda's sento (i don't know If it's correct the name), and etc. But okinda consider this game the best of my life:cool:
Hail Lord Degenerates!!

Reactions: vihnyan

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Here's the latest patch
If you encounter any dialog that cuts off the textbox let me know
If you have a suggestion or there's dialog that makes no sense let me know and I'll probably change it
What's still Machine tranlated:
Ruins, Lake, Beach, Hotel, Baths(Hotel), Underground bar (Night) and Recollection Room
I copy that in data file and when i start the game say failed to load:img/titles1/yuuka_seihin.png , any help?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
yep, you installed the english patch didn't you? It doesn't work for that exact reason. Something in the translation makes it impossible to do damage at all

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
does anybody know if she has incest in the game with any of the sons she gives birth to ?
I play this game a REALLY lot and dont record she even having children, in the end she always is pregnant, but that's it, you have this kind of incest in Sana from breastmafia, but the game crashes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i dont remember if it's actual sex but she has some scenes with her son's and Sana mother take care of Sana son's and have scenes with them, that's a really specific fetish that you have

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i downloaded that game but witch are those scenes im looking for them in the memory room ?

or where do i find here sons on the map or sana her mother ? need info
Bro for tip about other game go in the game thread and ask for it, cuz i don't wanna to pollute the thread of Yuka because i love this game, but the answer for your question is in Sana's thread, If you want leave you doubt there, i'm sure that someone gonna help you, If not i'm gonna see what i can do