RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the house near entrance to the pond? you have to accept a quest first.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
How do i view the hungry man scene, the man that lock himself in his home all day?
You have to accept a quest and go to his house. After you complete it you won't get the scene, you'll have to stay at the inn alone on a certain day of the week (don't know which one) and head to his house at night. The right door will be open and you'll be able to see the scene.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
You have to accept a quest and go to his house. After you complete it you won't get the scene, you'll have to stay at the inn alone on a certain day of the week (don't know which one) and head to his house at night. The right door will be open and you'll be able to see the scene.
thnx ill try it

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Little translation update: about 75% Done
Whats left to translate is: The spirit pond, The sword show, The ruins, The lake, The beach, The hotel, The bar(Nude Yuuka),
The baths and the reminence room
God speed brother!!!! Hope you finish it soon. We're all Fired up.

PS
When it's done and you're sharing it, add a rough walk through/guide while posting it!!

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Whats left to translate is: The spirit pond, The sword show, The ruins, The lake, The beach, The hotel, The bar(Nude Yuuka),
thanks for your hard work, you are the hero that we dont deserve

MyBigPP

Jan 19, 2020
welldone, thanks for the hardwork, we are still awaiting for more good news

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
This is untranslated but here is a working link for download:

A translation would still be greatly appreciated!
Thank you, my friend, for providing the game. I have been searching for it for a while. Now, I will try to translate the game into 100% fully automatic translation.
bandicam 2020-08-25 12-35-24-298.jpg

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Well, I will raise the game ready and translated, because the game is completely rebuilt to comply with the translation, and I will also upload the translation separately.