RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
I solved it by uploading to google disc and unpacked inside goodle disc, and then download and this work. Like after unzip this file going renamed, u can try rename them back and game work too
Do you mean Google docs or Google drive?

Lolala.ddd

Mar 4, 2020
hello I'm new in f95 or say more in those forums ,and I woud ask , what mean this " +1 " I saw often in the request's threads but I do not understand ,thanks

Aug 14, 2018
Few more questions. Im at 14 Hours and still stuck.

1. Can't seem to open the ice world. Been taking the NPC to trigger lewds but I have only gotten a scene from him in the first two areas when camping.

2. Opening the houses with the double locked doors in the south of town. Sometimes there is a scene with Yuka but she cant open it.

3. I found the blue spirit thing with Yuka gone, but not sure what it did. Was there supposed to be a follow up to finding it? Thanks in advance.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Few more questions. Im at 14 Hours and still stuck.

1. Can't seem to open the ice world. Been taking the NPC to trigger lewds but I have only gotten a scene from him in the first two areas when camping.

2. Opening the houses with the double locked doors in the south of town. Sometimes there is a scene with Yuka but she cant open it.

3. I found the blue spirit thing with Yuka gone, but not sure what it did. Was there supposed to be a follow up to finding it? Thanks in advance.
1. you need to clear some pre-req quest to unlock next area, not just clearing the stage

2. not enough lewdness, break more fragment

3. it cleared 1 of the quest, the spirit dropped some item, you need to deliver it to someone (if i remember correctly its the house with 4 dudes inside)

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Rhinon found a working link, no more loading error.

What a game, every picture it's breathtaking, first time i came across something this good for my taste. And i have checked numerous ones.

polojo635

May 7, 2020
Guys here is a automatic translation, in the "www" folder replace the "data" folder with the one i'm putting here.
Rhinon found a working link, no more loading error.

What a game, every picture it's breathtaking, first time i came across something this good for my taste. And i have checked numerous ones.
thx man all work!

Reactions: Gabranth2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
It's a problem when you translate It, That's why i gave up translating this game, since i loved this game i started translating, but there's a little something that if translated screw the hit on the game, i didn't was able to discover what thing was it, but i don't really understand translating games(i wish i did), so i gave up
but that live translation was a FUCKING life saver to the game

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok and that invisible barrier on the underground mine/dungeon with the old man and huge dick statue, it's a really good barrier or we can pass it?

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Here's what i got until now.
About 60% is translated by me and the other 40% is just machine translated with translator++.
It shouldn't have the issue with attacking enemies (If you find a area with this error let me know)

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Here's what i got until now.
About 60% is translated by me and the other 40% is just machine translated with translator++.
It shouldn't have the issue with attacking enemies (If you find a area with this error let me know)
found an area where u can't damage enemies in the volcano area when u jumped down in the holes u stop being able to deal damage

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: just asking for the process, mate. we can't move forward posting that MTL because it have bugs in attacks anyway.