RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
+1

Really great game by the artist called amazon. I really love this kind of art. If someone could also suggest kind of similar games would be really nice. I like these kind of games in which the girl have huge hanging boobs which get into different shape when wearing clothes. I already played all games from Breast Mafia . Would be nice to have this translated!

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
+1

Really great game by the artist called amazon. I really love this kind of art. If someone could also suggest kind of similar games would be really nice. I like these kind of games in which the girl have huge hanging boobs which get into different shape when wearing clothes. I already played all games from Breast Mafia . Would be nice to have this translated!
Bro, beside breast mafia's, i don't really know anyone who make games in this style, but i'm really willing to discover

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
worked like charm, in 5/6 dungeon now, not gonna spoil much until i cleared all. the only time she doesnt need to be in party is catching the forest spirit (so far).

really? oh boi, many people gonna hate it
hey how do you complete the spirit mission?
until now i see her do paizuri and nothing more

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
hey how do you complete the spirit mission?
until now i see her do paizuri and nothing more
accept the quest, tell yuka to go home, talk with the wise man outside of the forest path, then its a 50/50 it will trigger the event.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
By the way I was curious does anybody know whats the relation between the Mc and Yuka? is she a love interest, his gf or are they just strangers?
Based on what I read on the dl site , they have no real relationship as the mc is not interested in her. There is not ntr tag

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Based on what I read on the dl site , they have no real relationship as the mc is not interested in her. There is not ntr tag
he is some sort of merc hired by kappa or yuka to retrieve all the pieces, pardon me, but thats all i can understand from all the broken MTL from live translator

keima

Jul 4, 2017
Sweet as, glad you're having fun! Don't forget about that juicy 100% but in the meantime I'll figure out the remaining scenes that I haven't unlocked. Once I get 100%, I'll just give this post the save.
I would be happy to get the save thanks for sharing

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
The 100% save is at page 2 by "Footsy" but here is the save from him, if you couldn't find it or the link died out.

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018
So apparently there's going to be an update concerning the endings 3,4,5 . Does anyone know more about that?
He posted something like that on his twitter

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone know what the last two quests are for the guild? I farted around getting the first three but now I'm stuck.

Aug 14, 2018
Just to help out newer players: In order to increase Yukas lewd you will have to go to the inventory and use one of the green crystals which will shatter it. Every dungeon you do will give you one green crystal. Just head into the inventory select it and hit the top option. I finished like 3 dungeons before I figured it out.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

testuplustestu

Jun 19, 2020
can somebody help me. im stuck on the sidequest to get the photographer part, i talked to the guy at the bar that has the part and when i ask him to give it to me he says something about drinking the conditions and i have no idea what to do after that. help would be much appreciated :)

testuplustestu

Jun 19, 2020
can somebody help me. im stuck on the sidequest to get the photographer part, i talked to the guy at the bar that has the part and when i ask him to give it to me he says something about drinking the conditions and i have no idea what to do after that. help would be much appreciated :)
nevermind i got it. you just have to destroy 2 green crystals and then Yuka accepts the conditions